12: Beyonce

Jazz is in the mm I don't choose these my ex co-author did so it might be changed.

-A few weeks later-

Donald P.O.V

"Psshh Fuck her, she doesn't even deserve you to be honest, I bet her broke ass can't even ride a-"

"Can you shut the fuck up? Just for 5 minutes? " I said agitated.

"Ohh I see. You still have some type of feelings for her huh? Well let me tell you know I'm not bout to be no side bitch so-"

"OH MY GOSH CAN YOU LEAVE?"

"What? I give you sex and you think I'm just bout to take off? Nah I don't roll like that see my momma told me-"
After that it was pretty much "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah DONALD blah blah blah blah That bitch blah blah blah are you even listening?"

"No."

"I don't even know how Jasmine put up with you, or why I broke you two up.......I mean....told you the truth about her. Heh heh...."

"You did this......you did this! You got me shot! I could've been killed!"

"No no! I didn't plan that part that was my boyfr- EX boyfriend. I don't know how he found you guys."

"Get out! I don't even want to see- just get out!"

"Damn okay." She mumbled walking out.

Well. I'm fucked.
I lost my girl, my dream, a good portion of my blood,

( A/N: I'm sorry y'all this is a serious ass moment but as always, I got jokes ok ok back to the story)

Now she wants nothing to do with me. First, I'll have to deal with that Wesley nigga.

Jasmine P.O.V

"So let me get this straight..... You are attracted to men rather than women right?"

"Jasmine how many times do I have to tell you?" Wesley said rolling his eyes

"Ok ok, so when did you like discover this?"

"Well.....I used to have a crush on this girl but it like faded and I found something in myself that just.... It's hard to explain. But when I was a kid... Nevermind"

"Who else knows?"

"Just you."

"Ooohh do you have a crush on any guys?"

"Oh um.... I think some guys are attractive I guess..... This is weird change the subject. "

"Fine. What do you wanna talk about then ?"

"What the hell happened between you and Donald." I winced at his name.

"Too much. That's all I'll say."

"Well, you think it's cut off completely or..."

"I don't know. Probably. He said some shit that I don't know if I can forgive him for. I was talking shit or whatever but you know, he had to use his asshole powers to fuck with me."

"Damn. What a shame what a shame. What about the label you two were sharing?"

"I don't even know. I might just tell Dave to cancel-"

"OH HELL to the naw naw helll naw. Don't let that nigga fuck the flow. Shiit you better do that label with someone else. "

"I have all these upcoming artist hitting me up, but I can't do this by myself." I said thinking about all the shit I got going on.

"How bout this. I'll go to the meeting with the potentials with you, and if you and Donald haven't made up by the time you start recording or whatever we'll audition people to partner with you. "

"Wesley you are a genius."

"Of course I am."

Donald P. O.V

"So...you want me to spy on her?"

"Nooo I just want you to talk to her and see what's up and then come back to me so I'll know how to approach."

"That's wrong."

"Please Brie, I'm just tryna get my girl back."

"Finnneeee. I'll call her."

"Thank you. Wait...you to did make up right? "

"Yeah we did. Here I'll put her on speaker but don't say anything you'll give it away."

*rings*

Jasmine: Hello?

Brie:Hey Jasmine how've you been?

Jasmine: Oh gosh who told you?

Brie: Wesley, you know he can't keep his mouth shut

Jasmine: Oh well I'm ok I guess I mean it's not like we were married or something....

Brie: Oh so umm you think you'll get back together?

Jasmine: *Sighs* hopefully. I'm starting to think this was blown out of proportion if you ask me

Donald: Yes!

"DONALD! I said don't say anything!"

Jasmine: Was that Donald I just heard?

Brie: Uhh no you miss him so much your hearing things huh? Oh well gotta go.

End of Conversation

"Dude what the hell?" She said agitated

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it!"

"Well, great job genius now she suspects something! "

"Sorry! Damn!"

"I was helping you nigga!"

Jasmine P.O.V

Weird conversation with Brie just now. Ignore? Hmmm ok.

"Next!"

"You don't have to be so mean Wes, we need talent not perfection."

"Well that Zoe girl was good but you told her no just because she didn't agree on what song she was auditioning with! Why not just let her sing Beyonce?"

"Beyonce is overrated and we both know that."

"Oohh ohh Kyle is next I'm so excited man, he is like a great singer and he can rap if he signs with Royalty OMG I will just-"

The door opened slowly. The man of the hour has arrived.

"Is this were I do my song or...." He said looking around.

"Yes sir."

"Ooh he kinda cute Wes." I whispered so only he can hear.

"And he's only 19. Chill Jazz. " He said even louder.

Awk.

"So um.. You can go in that booth and uhh show us wacthcha got."

"Cool. Ill just freestyle I guess."

"Ok and go." I said pressing the button.

*Deep Breath*

Yo shit you and yo you and yo shit
You and yo girl
Come fuck with me and my clique...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lol ok this my favorite chapter

Hey next update won't be up anytime this week cuz I got shit to do and my hw is drowning me at this point but I'll see what I can do.
Until then....

Halloween.
Taliban.
Taliban.

YEAH!
*jumpman plays*