16: Chano's Story/ References

Yo Imma start putting those in the mm I just can't with this one 😂😂😂 Susan aggy ass😂

Lmao this chapter has way too many references.

IM DOING COVERS YOU CAN ASK ON MY OTHER SHIT ENTITLED ODD COVERS!!

Most of this chapter is a flashback from s few months ago...try not to be too confused 😕 when it says flashback, it's a flashback. It basically goes back tothose months when Chance went MIA.

Donald P.O.V

"Childish Gambino?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"Wu-Tang name generator..."

"Wowww soooooo creative."

"It's actually kinda cool me and Chance-"

"You guys are the worst." (YOU GET IT?)

"Yeah Fuck that, Why did you lie?"

"What did I lie about Jazzy, I told you-"

"Shannon said you're at that club every week, and you're dropping shit. That is not equivalent to a few places. It sounds pretty serious to me Donald."

"I'm sorry....I just kept it to myself. It's a habit."

"It's a habit that you need to fucking drop." She said getting louder with every word.

"Baby girl......"

"Don't baby girl me Donald, this shit don't make no sense."

"Then I'll make it make sense...I- I want you to come to see me perform." I said even though in my head I was really reluctant.

Jasmine P.O.V

Yoooooooooooooo! Donald's secretive ass just willingly invited me to come see him sing? No fucking way. I'm dreaming. I'm sleep. Wake up Jazz.

"You serious?" I said trying to hide my rising smile.

"Of- Of course....I don't want to hide from you."

Aww.

"I know...you're just not....an open book per say." I say tip-toeing a little.

"Yeah...." He trailed off..."But Jazz,..."

Chance P.O.V

Wuss up Y'all I haven't got a P.O.V in a while! Anyway, I know what you're thinking. When am I gonna get my own story? Oh- wait that's not what y'all was thinking?...damn a nigga gets no love no more. But for real, you're prolly thinking where was I when I disappeared for 2 and a half months..well, allow me to present to you....Chano's story.

-Flashback like shit-

"Chance, at this point you don't have a choice! You have to at least take the test!"

"THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING BABY!" I screamed slamming my fist onto the glass table causing it to shatter. Fuck.

She sighed. "I'm so sorry mo-"

"Chancellor, go take care of your shit. And don't come back until you do." She said keeping calm and pushing me out.

And that's exactly what I did.

As soon as I got home I was getting my phone blown up by Brie. I ignored the texts and began thinking. What if it IS my baby? It can't be.
I guess I'll need a ticket to Illinois....