4: Drugs?

-Next Day-

Jasmine P.O.V

I woke up mad confused and terrified. I stared at the ceiling for at least 20 minutes until I realized I was at Donald's house. After I finally sat up I saw Donald come in.

After he gave me stuff to shower with and everything we went downstairs and sat on his couch.

We talked a while about some of the stuff that happened last night.

"So were just not gonna address what you said in the car?" Donald said laughing.
God please tell me I didn't say anything stupid.

"What did I say?" I asked him nervously.

"Oh nothing. "

"No let's address it. " I said referring to what he had said.

"Ok. Don't say I wanted to embarrass you. " He said in a I warned you tone.

"Donald please just say it already. " I said. I did alot last night and I don't remember half the embarrassing shit I said.

"Ok ok." He chuckled. "You were like telling me how you had a crush on a dude named Doald."

Doald? Doald...Donald!

"Wait a minute. Fuuucck." I said with my hands in my face. "You're joking right?" He knows. My life is over.

"It's ok. It was the drugs talking, not you. He said with a slight smile and a chuckle.

"Besides, that's not half as bad as what happened to me last night. " He said shaking his head.

"What happened?" I said laughing.

"Drunk Lacey happened. To my mouth." He said making a circular motion around his mouth.

"Ewww Lacey was there? You basically have every dude in that party's dick residue...all in you're mouth." I said laughing at him.

"Why....Would You Say That Shit?"
He said obviously disgusted.

"You the one who kissed her." I said raising my eyebrows.

"SHE kissed ME. It was basically rape." He said defending himself.

"Surree." I responded sarcastically.

"Anyways I'm mad we watched The Visit I had a scary ass dream where that old lady was like running in my room then.." He said changing the subject.

"Can we eat?" I asked laughing

"Sure. Just interrupt my story. No one gives a fuck about Donald anyway right?" He said faking being sad.

"Shut up." I said playfully hitting him.

"Fine we can go to IHOP or whatever. "

"Cool Ima call Brie."

-At IHOP-

Brie P.O.V

Lmao did I miss something? When shy ass Jazz get all comfortable with Donald? Did they fuck? They look like a couple of you ask me but it'll probably be a while until they make that happen.

"So like what's up between you two"? I asked looking at Donald and Jazz.

She gives me a death glare. And not a normal one, like one that was mentally stabbing me repeatedly. This told me I probably shouldn't have asked that.

"Friendship." She said plainly.

Yeah that's what I thought she'd say

"Mhmmm." I said nodding slowly

There is something behind this.

Meanwhile everyday I'm getting texts from Lacey "Chance's Coworker " which I recently found out was his EX! No wonder I haven't really been seeing him.

"So where's Chance?" Jasmine said eating her pancake.

"I don't know I you tell me." I said with an attitude Jazz always lying about something.

"I told you I DO NOT WANT HIM. " She said getting loud. I glared at Donald who was looking down nervously.

"Well Jasmine. At least stop hiding shit from me."

"What are you even talking about Brie??"

"LACEY! When were you gonna tell me that's Chance's ex." Since Jasmine introduced me to Chance I would have thought she would warn me about his crazy ex.

"Chance decided to keep it from to you I know how you deal with drama. You prolly mad cuz you finally the third wheel." Bitch what?

I rolled my eyes and Donald's dumb ass just sat back sipping his drink.

Donald P.O.V

I have no idea how this happened. One minute Brie's all happy next she just flipped on Jasmine this is confusing.

"DUMB BITCH. DONALD LET'S GO!" She yelled grabbing her stuff and pulling me out the booth. What did I just miss? Everyone in IHOP was staring so I just did what I was told.

"You ok?" I asked her after she slammed the car door.

"Yeah it's just I hate that she doesn't trust me you know?"

"Yeah." I said lowly. Chance use to accuse me of being too interested at Brie all the time.

"Anyway sorry for that little...outburst. " She said chuckling.

"It happens." I laughed.

-At Jasmine's house-

"Thank's again." She said getting out.

"No problem." I replied smiling.

"Oh, and Donald?"

"Yes?"

"It might not have been the drugs." She said closing the door and walking off quickly.

Wait...what?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't know why but for some reason this chapter is like poorly written but IDGAF!
Vote, comment. The usual.
What you think Lacey tryna do?
Donald and Jasmine?
Will Chance ever find his charger tho? [You will definitely not get that joke]