9: Goals

-During the date-

Donald P.O.V

"Oh my goodness I can't believe you actually got all dressed up! Still tryna be romantic I see.." Jasmine said as if she were surprised.

"I'm always romantic. I mean come on."

"Dude, No you are not."

"I have nice things planned after this though almost like the shit they be doing in movies."

"Aww that's nice. You know what? I might even-"

"Are you ready to order mister?" A short blonde haired woman spoke toe with a thick country accent.

"Yes we are." Jasmine said glaring at the waitress who seemed to be ignoring her.

"I'll have the salmon special with stuffed peppers and for my wife, the vegetable lasagna plate." I said and the waitress jotted it down and strutted off.

"Slut." Jasmine mumbled angrily.

Jasmine P.O.V

I'm getting tired of bitches flirting with Donald in front of me its getting old.

That waitress bitch reminds me of Ellaine flirtatious ass. Ha..Ellaine. I remember her reaction when I quit.

-Flashback

Jasmine: Hello? Ellaine?

Ellaine: Jasmine! Where have you been?? Boy do I have some words for you! I have-

Jasmine: Shut up bitch!

I thought I'd might fuck with her before I quit.

Ellaine: Who the hell are you talking to? I should fire you right at this moment-

Jasmine: Clearly umm I don't give a fuck!

"Call her a broke musty bitch." Donald, who was giving me shit to say, whispered.

Jasmine: And you a broke musty bitch! Aye and stay away from my man hoe!

End of conversation.

We both broke out in laughter just imagining what her face probably looked like.

-End of Flashback

After dinner we went to the beach.

"This is actually kinda nice. Very peaceful. "

"I agree. Almost too peaceful...."

Suddenly he grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder running to the water's edge.

"Stoooooppppp! Donald put me dowwnn I just pressed my hair nigga!"

"Ha goals." A short hispanic girl said to her boyfriend who looked about 40.

It instantly reminded me of the time I met him.....the awkwardness I couldn't imagine between me and him at this point. Euphoria.

"I know." I replied this time.

°
"Anissa I'm back!"

"Oh my goodness Jasmine!" She ran down the stairs to me. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Oh gosh Nissa what's wrong?"

"Jasmine, I hate to tell you this but, Donald is cheating on you....with me."

"What? You're joking right? This isn't funny Anissa! "

"I'm not joking! I had no idea you two were dating I'm sorry."

"Just leave. I gotta get my mind right."

"Bye Jasmine. Call me tomorrow if you can."

"Whatever. "

Anissa P.O.V

Yeah I lied. So what? I couldn't let Jasmine be happy with him! But if you all must know the truth, here it goes: Me and Donald dated for a while and I was IN LOVE but this nigga broke up with me just because I kissed another guy I met. What's wrong with that? It's not like we had sex- well its not like we had sex more than once- twice.

That's besides the point. I saw him a few months ago and we hooked up but then he was tryna tell me 'We are not a thing'. Fuck that I'm getting what's mine.

Donald P.O.V

-Next day-

Jasmine's been ignoring my texts and shit. Telling me "I know about you and Anissa" That's complete bulllshit! What the hell did I do? We had a good night.

Anissa: Hey Donald heard about you and Jazzy :(

Donald: Stop texting me! I already know have something to do with it

Anissa: I would never!! If she's accusing you of cheating she's prolly crazy and insecure.

Donald: ...

Anissa: Come over?

Fuck it. Jasmine's bitching or whatever. I need a break

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SHORT CHAPTER IDRGAF

Sorry if this chapter is messed up because all my chapters staring here got deleted and I had to rewrite them so its different from the first time and there might be plot holes just let me know and ill fix it as best as I can

#VoteandComment