1:Folgers

Uhh some shits you should know- Brie is Kehlani and Jazz is Dajsha Alejandro

Donald P.O.V
It was 1:05 and I was just about ready. Chance always tryna set me up with girls. He continues to call me that I'm just " lonely lost soul " whatever the hell that means. I just roll solo a lot. Not too many people around here I fuck with.

We were all in the jeep pulling up to whoever this girl was house. Yasmine was it? I don't know. I could care less what the braud's name was.

Chance honked the horn signaling we were outside.

I was on my phone scrolling through my dusty old timeline for the millionth time until the door on the opposite side opened and the girl climbed in. Well damn. She was in fact gorgeous. Beautiful curly brown hair, smooth perfect brown skin.

We made sudden eye contact before I turned away.

"Hi." she said obviously shy.

"Hey" I said lowkey tryna do my deeper "sexy voice". I might just have to flex for a minute..

Jasmine P.O.V

I was completely astonished because one, Brie was right he was cute and two, his voice it had been deeper than I thought but it seemed it wasn't naturally that way. I like it though. His low dry voice.

The ride was about 45 minutes me and Donald made small talk considering Brie and Chance spent there time yelling along to loud trap music. Once we pulled up to the beach lot, the guys carried most of the stuff while me and Brie complimented each other on bathing suits.

But, as soon as we got settled she ran off with Chance. Welcome to AwkwardsVille.

"Wanna get in the water with us?" Brie asked as chance carried her to the water.

"Um nah." I said sitting in a chair. I could use a tan.

"Why Donald will go with you. " She said putting emphasis on Donald.

Why this bitch gotta make things so awkward?

"Yeah! Right Donald?" Chance said with a wink. DID THEY PLAN THIS?!

"Sure that's fine by me" Donald said smirking. Oh...yes.

"To the water....."
Chance said in a British accent. This
Nigga so extra.

"You ready ?" he said taking his shirt off. Once again... Oh....yes.

"Yeah sure hold on. I said taking off my cover up. I hopped on his back as Brie was on Chance. Which seems more awkward than it was.

"Goals.." a girl said to her friend as she walked and looked at us. Really? Hop out hoe.👋🏾

"Aight Old man Donald, We finna Race." Chance yelled to Donald signaling him to get ready. "All the way to the water." Wtf is this!?

"Like... With the girls on our back ?"
He asked Chance with an looking extremely uneasy.

"Yeah dude. That's the fun part" Chance said in a duh tone.

"You cool with that Jazz?" he chuckled looking back at me. I nodded even though I kind of wasn't cool with that. We took our places, positioning ourselves for the race.

"On your mark, get set, Go!"

About 2 seconds into the race Chance and Brie topple over. Donald let me off his back as we ran over to them laughing are asses off.

"My legs gave out man. " Chance explained as he helped Brie up.

"Dumbass." Brie mumbled brushing sand off her.

"Say it to my face Brie. Say. It. To. My. Face." Chance said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"I wanna know how Donald's old ass could run with Jasmine's heavy ass on his back." Chance said once again being an asshole.

"Shut up chance.. Weak ass nigga." Donald shoved him causing him to tumble.

After a few hours of fucking around at the beach, we all rode to Chance's house.

Donald P.O.V

I was stuck in what seemed like a endless game of 2k and it was NOT going well. Who taught this girl how to play?!

"BOOM Folgers in yo cup nigga. " Jazz yelled as she scored on me. "Game."

"Bruh she whooped yo ass you are butt Donald fuck!" Chance laughed.

"I let her win man" I said trying to escape the roast that I was about to go through.

"Bro Donald take that L!" Brie added laughing harder than Chance.

"Exactly dude." Jazz said turning off her controller. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"I got it" I said jogging to the door.

I opened the door to see a familiar face. Lacey? "Hi Donald! Long time no see. Is Chance here?" Umm no. I said closing the door.

Lacey is ALL the wrong kind of bitch . Trust me! She played Chance, cheated on him, and at the same time, tried to get with me. I decided to keep it to myself that she stopped by. Too much drama. Let's just hope she doesn't come back.

I walked back over to the couch to see Chance sitting with Brie. I sat on the recliner instead. After watching TV and talking about whatever, Chance and Brie had went into a full make out session.

They always do this shit so I usually just leave right then and there but tonight was different. Jasmine looked at me and then at the two of them. "Excuse me!" She said as the broke away from each other. "Sorry to ruin your "moment" but this is mad awkward can you take me home Brie." she said with a slight attitude.

Brie looked at Chance then me. Shit. Wait- no this is an opportunity.

"Donald can take you." she said once again volunteering me for shit. I won't complain though.

Jasmine looked at me with half questioning eyes and half "do you hear this bitch" eyes.

"Yeah that's fine." I said. This is perfect just me and her.

It's Game time bitches.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[A/N]
Another short one I'm sorry hey hey chill I just don't even know this writing shit is hard af but you know I'm trying. Vote and comment for more chapters if not ima just keep writing for the hell of it idk.

If you read this between September and January you may have noticed this is WAYYY different. I'm editing so..yuh.