5: Bitch..

-Months Later-

Jasmine P.O.V

After Brie and Chance broke up, things were weird. On the plus side me and Donald got closer, me and Brie Don't talk as much, as of Chance, no idea.

Although me and Donald got closer things got more confusing I don't know what we are..neither does he.

I guess the we're the closest to best friends. Anyway, I'm happy.

Donald P.O.V

Me and Jasmine? Friends I guess...friend who flirt occasionally..not sure what that's called.

Brie's been hitting me up, I'm trying to brush that off I'm sure Jasmine wouldn't like that shit at all. Chance is off in Illinois apparently "handling some business" but I didn't question it since he told me not to tell anyone.

Suddenly a shoe hit me in my face.

"Jasmine what the fuck!?" I turned to see her eyes wide.

"Sorry that wasn't supposed to hit your face " She said laughing.

"Why did you throw it in the first place?"

"I was trying to get your attention I was just talking to you and you weren't listening so...."

"That shit is unnecessary! What were you saying? " I said finally giving up because I never win with her.

"I was SAYING you should go with me."

Fuck I wasn't listening to her at all.

"Go where again?" I asked bracing myself just in case she were to slap the shit outta me.

"Ugh you don't listen. To North Carolina in two weeks. " She said rolling her eyes

"North Carolina? Sure. Why all the way over on the east?"

"Meeting with some people. I told you I wanted to own a record label. It's gonna happen one day, you just wait."

Owning a record label would be amazing. Having your own artist and everything. Me and Jasmine shared that dream for some time.

"Yeah I'll go. What city the hotel in?"

"Charlotte." She said smiling.

Never been to Charlotte but that's cool.

°

Jasmine P. O.V

Opportunities are calling. I'm sick of working as a damn assistant. My boss is a B-I-T-C-H Bitch. I just wanna do the whole thing different. Good thing my shift's almost over.

"Jasmine! Where the hell is the box of Cd's?" My boss Ellaine yelled with a confused face.

Ellaine is as she says "the head bitch in charge" at the studio where I do shit for her......like get cd's.

"I thought you told Wesley to get them." I said trying to get her off my ass.

Wesley on the other hand is cool as hell. I'm not exactly sure what he does he's just there.

"You know good and well yo ass was posed t-" Wesley said before I cut him off.

"Damn Wes just get the cd's!" I said rolling my eyes at the fact this dude was about to snitch on me.

He laughed. "Ok ok chill."

I always felt he has some type of crush on me. I think Donald knows too. Speaking of.....

"Hey guys." Donald said walking in the room and every one greeted him. Thank God. He comes here everyday to pick me up. I think it's sweet.

Suddenly Wesley came back with a box of cd's. He side eyed Donald. Ummm wtf is this?

"Wesley." Donald said barely even looking at him.

I know these niggas don't got beef?

"Donald." He retorted.

"Hello Mr.Glover." Ellaine said smiling while fixing her hair tryna look cute. Helllll Nahhh.

Before he could respond I grabbed his arm rushing out the door.

"Yeah alright. C'mon Donald see you guys later."

"What was that?" Donald asked as if he was confused on what was going on.

"Don't act like you ain't see Ellaine tryna get flirtatious with you Donald."

"So what I'm hearing is...You jealous." He said laughing at my serious remark.

"Nobody jealous of that bitch." I said rolling my eyes.

"Jazz don't even be like that. I never say shit when that Wesley nigga be up on you. Anyways we don't date or nothing so why does this matter?"

Incoming awkward moment in 3...2...1

"Yeah it doesn't even matter now that I think about it. " I said quietly.

Donald P.O.V

I feel like I hurt her in some way. I mean it's true. We don't date so why is she feeling some type of way?

The worst part is that she's not even talking to me much like I only get little answers like: "Yeah" "Nah" and "I don't know "

What did I even do wrong? I mean I definitely like her it's just going slow right now and because of this situation, I might have to speed things up. Meanwhile I'm still getting texts from Brie.

Brie: Donald? Please answer me. Fuck Jasmine she's cheating on you anyway.

Me: me and jazz don't even date will you just leave me alone

Brie: So what you're saying is..you're single?

I read the text and immediately got enraged. I know Brie doesn't even like me as a person. Let alone this. She just wants to get back at Jasmine.

This shit has to stop.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter was sort of rushed cuz I'm tryna get to the next one but it's whatever.

Ellaine tho.
Wesley tho.
What y'all think?

Vote and Comment. And Follow me too ;)