7: #inthisbitch

Warning: Contains terrible sex jokes 😉

Donald P.O.V

So. I'm pretty sure you know what went down at the hotel.

As for now.....I don't exactly know.
Are we dating?
Are we fucking?
Are we bestfriends?
Are we something?
No idea.

Jasmine P.O.V

So..that happened. I don't wanna ask him if this makes us 'official' or whatever but I kind of want to clarify something without awkward-izing everything.

After moments of debating with myself I decide to finally bring up the subject. It is NOT an easy topic.

"So.....does this mean-" I stated uneasily before he cut me off.

"Do you want it to mean-" He attempted to ask be fore I cut him off.

"I mean.... Me personally am leaning towards that direction but it's not a one way thing." I said chuckling.

"Yeah me too. Shiiiit, If I knew my dick was all it took I would have been put it dow-"

"Stoooop you make me feel like a hoe. I liked you before you know...that.

"You're not a hoe Jasmine. You know that." He said flashing me a smile.

"Whatever." I said rolling over.

"Why you so close?"

"I know you aint talkin' bout 'too close' fuck outta here. " He said pulling me closer.

"You get on my nerves."

"You get on my nut-"

"Don't go there Donald."

"Exactly. And my name's not Donald. That'll be father to you."

"You got me fucked up hell no I'm not calling you father." I said wincing at his Stupidness.

"We'll see about that. " He said turning over to go to sleep.

"I'm pretty sure we won't. " I said doing the same.

°

I woke up with a cold wet feeling on my face.

"DONALD!" I looked up to see him hovering over me with a cup of ice water in his right hand.

"You wouldn't wake up..."

I'll know this nigga did not just pour water ON MY FACE.

"Fuck you!" I said sitting up.

"Damn! if you insist-"

"So you got jokes." I said rolling my eyes.

Donald P.O.V

When I was chilling with Jasmine I heard my phone start to ring. I picked it up and glanced at the caller ID.

Chance

Donald: Hello?

Chance:Ayye man

Donald:Dude where Tf are you it's been months

Chance:Yo I got shit going on that's not quite taken care of. You wouldn't understand.

Donald: I even try to. On that note when's the last time you talked to Brie?

Chance: She kept blowing me up so I blocked her number.

Donald:Wow ok.