Chapter 3

After a long 3 hour Game of Thrones session, the trio ended up cuddled on the couch under Danny's white blanket. "Um, do you guys have any extra clothes for me?" Rachel asked, realizing she didn't have any pajamas or clothes for tomorrow. "Um yeah, sure. Are sweatpants and a t-shirt okay?" Barry said, getting up and starting up the stairs. "Yeah, sure," she replied. Danny had a shiteating grin on his face. "He totally likes you," he said, stretching his slender arms.

"What?! No.." She began, elbowing his unprotected side. He coiled up in instinct, giggling at Reds reaction. "He totally does! He even said when you moved in that you were kinda cute." The shiteating grin grew on his face again, and Rachel blushed.

"Hey Red! You coming?" Barry yelled from upstairs. "Sleep well, you two." Danny said, raising his eyebrows playfully. Rachel laughed at him and began her ascent up the stairs, but stopped for a moment. "Do you sleep on the couch, or.." She began. Dan laughed. "No, I just watch tv until I crash sometimes. I'm just too lazy to walk upstairs."

She nodded and said goodnight to him, and started up the stairs. She looked around the hallway for Barry's room, and assumed it was the one with the door cracked open. Red knocked on the slightly open door, and heard a soft "Come in!" respond.

When she entered, Barry was sitting on his enormous queen sized bed in a t-shirt and some worn pants. He looked up from what appeared to be him editing an episode of Game Grumps on his MacBook. "Oh, hey. Your clothes are in the bathroom if you wanna change. It's the room next to this one. There's also a towel in there if you want to take a shower."

Rachel nodded and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She looked in the bathroom mirror and said to herself, "how the hell is this even happening?"

~

Barry shut down his laptop as him and Rachel climbed into bed, making themselves comfortable. "You sure you're still okay with this?" Rachel asked, feeling as if she was invading his privacy. "I am 100% okay with this, Red," he said with a small smile on his face. "Hey, watch this," he said, pulling out a small Nerf handgun from his bedside drawer. He aimed at the light switch from across the room, still illuminating the bedroom. He pulled the trigger and hit it in one shot, instantly forming a dark void.

"Where the hell did you learn that from, B?" Red asked, cuddling closer to him slightly. He shrugged. "I think Ross brought up the idea one day, and I practiced." Barry managed to find his drawer in the dark and put the handgun back. He wrapped his arms around Red's waist instinctively, but stopped himself and moved back. "Sorry, I just-" he began.

Rachel turned to face him. "Barry, I'm absolutely more than content with that." They smiled at each other through the darkness and fell asleep peacefully, which Barry's arms enfolded around Red's waist, their legs comfortably intertwined.