Chapter 10

Oooh magical timeskip to like 2 weeks later

Barry had just finished shooting an episode of Table Flip with Suzy, Chad and Dodger. Red leaned against the wall next to his changing room, invested in a conversation with Chloe via text. She was about to press send when she heard a soft knock. "Hey, Red," Barry muffled through the door. "Can you come in really quick?" She opened the door just enough so she could squeeze through, without anyone seeing.

She turned around after closing the door and almost melted at the sight of Barry slowly taking off his tie. "Oh, hi. Can you help me unzip this thing in the back?" He asked, throwing his tie to the side and motioned for her to step closer. He turned around and showed her what part of his vest to unzip. Red took it off with ease, and managed to hug him from behind before he turned around again.

He laughed and held her hands around her waist, rubbing his thumbs over her knuckles. "Red, um, while you're here, can you also help me unbutton this shirt?" A small smirk fell on his face. "You wear button downs almost every day. Why do you need help?" She replied, teasing him.

"C'mon, please? For me?" His smirk grew even bigger, but he managed not to let her see. She decided to tease him even further. "Nah," she said, letting go and walking towards the door. She stopped and held on the doorknob, looking back at his now pouting face. "I'll be outside if you need me." She stated, smirking and walking outside, closing the door behind her.

-----

I'm sorry this was really just a filler but I really liked the idea so ye