Chapter 4

Barry was first to wake up of the two, his hands still around Rachel, only she was facing towards him. He smiled at her, taking in her beautiful face. Her short, semi-curly hair fell across her head perfectly, and her slightly red nose ever so slightly lit up her face. He slightly jumped back as she began to stir. Red blinked her eyes open and looked up at Barry, his blue eyes making her melt. "Good morning, B." She mumbled, still sleepy. They both laughed at each other's weariness.

Red asked Barry for her phone, which she had put on the bedside table last night. She turned it in and scrolled through her notifications. Most of them were just Instagram and Tumblr, but Chloe had texted her a few times last night to see where she was. "Oh, shit," she mumbled, sitting upright. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Barry asked, worry laced in his tone.

"It's 8 o clock. My roommate already left for college. She probably locked up when she left." She rubbed the back of her neck and sighed in stress. Barry sat up and rubbed her shoulder in comfort. "Hey, it's okay. You can come to work with me and Dan. I'll drive you home when your friend gets back, alright?" He smiled at her softly, making Red blush. She nodded and kissed Barry on the cheek. "You're the sweetest person I've met in a while." She said, getting out of bed and stretching. Barry's face burned a bright shade of red. 

"Here, um, I'll, get some uh, clothes for you." He stammered, getting up as well and looking through his closet for something for Rachel to wear. He managed to find an old "God Dammit Ross" t-shirt and some slightly ripped skinny jeans. "I have no idea if these'll fit you, but you can try them on for size." He handed Red the outfit and she jogged into the bathroom to change. Miraculously, the jeans fit, and the shirt was a little big, but passable. Red turned off the light began to walk out of the bathroom when he heard Danny shout from downstairs, "Hey, it's like, 8:30, are we going or what?" Barry yelled back that they'd be down in a second, before walking out of his room and shutting the door behind him. "Hey, you look great," he began. "Uh, here's your phone, and your bag is downstairs." He handed Rachel her phone and motioned for her to go downstairs first.

"Hey, Red. You coming to the office with us?" Dan asked. She nodded. "My friend with the spare key already locked up and left for college, so I don't have many options." Dan nodded and opened the front door as Barry came down the stairs. He held the door open for the both of them and locked up as they all got in the car, Barry in the drivers seat, Red in the back seat, and Dan was going to sit in the front seat, but refused and let Red take his place.

And with that, they headed for the office.