Lucifer

"Where do you think you're going, bella ?" His icy cold voice slices the silence of which I was taking advantage of for escaping.

"You.... you... told me to.... to... bring your coffee, sir" I stutter out.

"I am not done with you yet, baby, come back"

"Th.... this is wrong. Please. Please, let me go. I will turn in my notice tomorrow and I will leave here" I say shakingly.

In a puff of air he is in front of me blocking my way to the exit as he presses me against his desk and my hands behind my back locked in his and I involuntarily lean forward where every inch of his body touches mine. The evidence of his arousal pressing against my core. Taunting it.

"You are not going anywhere, bella. I won't let you" is all I hear after I collapse right into his arms and he scoops me up before my eyes give out and everything turns black.

*****

Ava Thompson applies for an internship in the Knight Group of Companies, the best in Seattle, after her first year of post graduation.

What she didn't expect is to get a job as the CEO's Assistant. He makes an offer so irresistible that she can't refuse.

Luckier Knight AKA the devil of the business world. He is as ruthless as the word itself. He has a past. A very dangerous one at that. But his world turns upside down when he meets Ava for the first time. She is something he can't resist no matter how hard he tries.

This story is not supernatural. Some names and incidences might be the same but it is not in any sense supernatural. You will understand all the happenings at the end of chapters. Please tell me your views.