17: It was not a mistake.

Ava's POV

I woke up the next day deliciously sore and sleep- deprived. Lucifer did not let me sleep last night. After the first time I was too exhausted. So he let me rest for a couple of minutes before he started the process all over again. He went slow last night. He went fast and hard last night. We must've did it at least give times last night. Now that I am up I am not so thrilled about this. He wanted to sleep with me and now that he has he wouldn't want me to linger around.

I was on my back with Lucifer's arm tightly holding me by my waist with his face tucked in my next and I can feel his hot breath on my neck giving me goosebumps. My legs are tangled up with his and getting them untangled would be a challenge. I take a deep breath and slowly try to lift his hand up without waking him. When I free from his hand I proceed to take my legs off of his one at a time. I finally am able to get up. But there's one thing that eats at me.

Tears well up in my eyes as I search for my clothes around in the room. He is now holding my pillow and when I am dressed I start towards the door. I take a step back and realize that this is the last time I will get to see him like this. He looks so vulnerable contradicting his normal stone like looks. A son breaks free from my throat and I stop as he stirs in his sleep but doesn't wake up. I step out the door without looking back and while I reach the front door I realize that Lucifer brought me here. More tears pour down my cheeks as I cry full on.

Sleeping with Lucifer was never a plan. What did I do ? Now I am another notch on his bed post. Just another girl he slept with and is in love with him. Working with him is not good for my sanity anymore. Looking down the lane I don't think that I would be able to see with him with another girl. This would be a common thing for him but not me. I need to quit. I was crying silently down the road as I made the journey back to my apartment walking. A honking of a car horn had me turning back and I realize that a Porsche had pulled up beside me. The door opened and Gabriel stepped out. I didn't want him to see me this way. He hadtexted me a couple of times but I wasn't ready to hang out with him as things with Lucifer had been looking up. I didn't wanna date two men. And now Gabriel as sweet as he is is off limits. I cant daye him for the simple reason that his brother is Lucifer.

"Do you want a ride ?" He asks me gently as he walks to me. He doesn't question me about my state and I not as he slowly leads me to the car door. I fell for the wrong brother. We don't exchange any more words except when he wanted to know my adress. Gladly have it to him. I was numb but the tears didn't stop.

We pulled up beside my apartment building and he says, "If you ever need me, Ava, I will always be here. My brother is a douche bag but don't let him stop you from ever calling me for help" and I sob some more. I nod and take off without even looking at him.

All the way to the apartment, inside the apartment, getting a shower, getting dressed was a blur. Emily wasn't here but I knew she was when the front door opened. She needs straight for my room I suspec when she shows up seconds later. She takes in my situation and asks, "What did the fucker do?". I can't keep something from my best friend and hence I told her everything. She was seething by the time I was finished. I was getting ready while she typed in my resignation letter.

She dropped me off at the KGOC building but not beofre offering to come with me up and throw the letter on his face. I obviously declined. As I neared his floor on the elevator m stomach dropped completly. I was dreading this and I suspected he would be in as I was way late than my usual time. But if he wasn't I would just drop this latte on his desk and haul ass.

I open the door to his office without unpacking and I am astonished to see him standing there. All dressed and ready. This was completely unfair. I have to take a few calming breaths to stop another crying spree. Why did this happen to me. He walks to me quickly and snacthes the letter from my hand and years the envelope readin the letter. My purse and phone were in my cabin since yesterday. I had to get them. I proceed to the door whein his steely hand locks on my wrist and he is looking at me with fury. He tugs me forward to him but doesn't catch me as he side steps me and proceeds to the door. He locks it manually and turns to me. He told the the letter in half and another half and more pieces. All the while looking at me with fury and determination.

"In case I didn't make it clear last night, baby, you're mine. So when I wake up I expect you to be there. First thing I see in the morning I want it to be you and I find an empty bed. Want to explain that ?" He demands. He is giving me mixed signals.

"You wanted to sleep with me and now you have. What more do you want with me ? Why don't you stop hurting me ?" I ask and allow a few tears to slide down my face.

"I want you" he says. His eyes soften but only a little when he takes me by my elbow and plants me on his desk. The same side on which we did it last time. That has me crying more. He wiped my tears and plants a big kids on my lips leaving me baffled before he slides my skirt down my legs and my short off. Just like last night.

"What are you doing ?" I ask in a small voice.

"Showing you how this should've been"

He easily slides his erection in my and I moan. Fucking him again would be an even bigger mistake. But I can't stop around him. I love him.

"I love you, baby" He says as he slides in and out of me with slow thrusts. He loves me ? "And I will do anything for you. But if you ever... ever leave me again I will take you across my knees and spank some sense into you. Your Mine. Meaning you will never ever leave me. Ever" he crashes his lips into mine as we come toghether.