9: Lunch

Ava's POV

This Chapter contains a little sex scene. Not that it would stop you from reading further. This is for ones who have stuck with me and understood my decision. The rest parts will be up within seconds. The entire story will finish today. Merry Christmas.

"Ava in my office please" Lucifer's voice drifts in the air hanging from the buzzer. Wasn't it supposed to  be a buzzer? Just a buzzer? Apparently not. My day so far has been great. Not too difficult. I mean if you count being called inside his office within seconds every time you step out, or have a seat, or talk to a new colleague then it wasn't so difficult. Who am I kidding ? Lucifer's office is very huge with a big Mahogany desk.  My cabin office was just beside Lucifer's and the fun fact ? We shared a wall. Or a glass to be technical. Which is actually a one way glass. He can see me but I can't see him. Fun! Not. That is not even the worst part. No. The worst part is he calls me in every time he needs a pencil, paper, file, pen all placed on his infinite desk. Just out of his reach. He is tall but not enough to reach these things. Again. Who am I kidding? He just had to get up and he would reach there but he just wanted to get on my nerves.

"Yes, sir... Do you want something?" I ask in an overly sweet and practiced voice. Now I really want this job. But the problem? I am not really working. Ever since I arrived all I have done is either sit for ten minutes in a row. Yes I have counted, because he wouldn't allow me more. Or run his minuscule errands. 

"Ah... Ava yes. I want to have my lunch can you come inside?" I stepped in. The first thing I noticed was the cleared desk. Well I guess he finally saved up enough strength to get up the chair and have it done. Lucien's office didn't have a wall on three of it's sides. Only glass. Transparent floor-to-ceiling length glass behind him and beside us all the way behind me where what I guessed was the bathroom where this ended and there was  a wall there. On my other side the way I entered has milky glass. One way see through milky glass. 

Lucifer bend a little when I heard a click and what caught my attention was that the glass turned even more milky and this time effectively blocking the outside scene. Now it was total privacy and to make it worse the curtains started rolling down from nowhere. I look at the door to find it locked. I had no  idea that this could happen. He beckoned me close and I took slow tentative steps towards him. When I was on the other side of the desk touching the other side he stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He had a blank expression on his face and at the last step he rushed and pushed me onto the desk in a sitting position on it. Now his face was a mix of lust and longing. What the hell is happening? I was never afraid of Lucifer but right now I am a little along with being very very confused. I tried to protest a little but he didn't pay much attention. 

He pushed up my skirt but when he was unsuccessful he settled for pulling it down and I was completely exposed in my knickers. Yes knickers. Idiot me! "Lucifer! What are you doing?" I ask and attempt to cover up myself but failing miserably. "I told you. I want lunch" is his answer. I look at his bewildered when he rips off my knickers, not that there was much to rip off, and kneels down n front of me. Then it hits me what he is about to do and I attempt to close my legs but he is so very close to my core that his shoulders prevent me from doing so and his breath hits my core. Warm. I could feel myself wet since his breath feels warm on my thighs but cold on my to do spot. He stares at it for a few second and his eyes lift up to meet mine for a short second and he hit my core with his tongue. I moan loudly. 

I have never experienced this. He does that again and mutters, "God you taste divine". Those were the last words. He starts his motion of circular tongue swiping again and again on my core and I gasp. He closes his entire mouth on me and looks up at me which sucking and I gulp. He does that tongue thing again but this time his lips are closed on my other lips and I feel something building in my stomach. He must've sensed this when he speeds up his tongue sucking even more ruthlessly and harshly. My orgasm rips through me so wildly that I arch my back and throw my head back moaning out his name, "Lucifer ...." like a needy little sex kitten.

I breath loudly as my orgasm high starts to wear off and I look down on him finding him already looking at me with glistening lips which he so slowly and deliberately licks off with his tongue. I gulp once more and look up to meet his eyes. He stands up and attacks my lips with his. biting, sucking my both lips till they are I am sure red and swollen he asks for an entrance and I gladly provide him one. I know what  is going on. I am not amateur. I have nearly slept with my boss and regret no moment of it. His tongue explores my mouth with such knowledge and intensity that I am wet again. I can feel his hard on on my core and I lift my legs to wrap around his waist to feel it even deeper since there is only a layer of cloth or two separating us but he stops me. 

He sits down on his knees again in front of me and without a warning plunges his long a little thick finger into me. I moan again. I don't think I have it in me to go again but he obviously has other plans. He starts finger fucking me which using his tongue on my clitoris. The intensity of this is too much. I have never been finger fucked before either. A scream tears my lips as he increases his pace and sucking curling his fingers inside me and I involuntarily clench around his fingers. I look at him finding him already looking at me swirling his tongue on my clit and passing a silent message, Don't  look away. And I don't. He adds another finger increasing his pace even more if it was possible  and my legs shake from the building orgasm but I don't look away I maintain eye contact as I come screaming his name. I pant loudly as a tear slides down my cheek at the intensity of what had happened. I wasn't crying simply coming back to earth. 

He stands up and cleans me with a tissue I hadn't seen before and wraps his arms around me my head on his chest, him standing between my legs and this time I do wrap my legs abound him feeling his complete hard on but I don't move. I am too exhausted for  that. He leans down and whispers, "Mine" before everything turns black.