14: Who are you ?

Ava's POV

Lucifer has been acting a little weird lately. He has put extra personal around for the security outside our apatment and then there are some more extra men put there by Vincent for Emily. Apparently we both have our own security team now. No matter how much I try to coax Lucifer into telling me the reason the more he... distracts... me. Vincent and Emily seem to have hit it off. And that is what I am going to use to my advantage.

"Emily, babe ?"

"What do you want ?" Knows me too well.

"Do you think you could uh.... persuade Vincent into telling you what is up with these people outside our apartment ?" I ask snidely with a secret smile.

She smiles that 'I accept your challenge' smile and says, "You're on".

Perfect. Emily and Vincent have hit it off. And I am really glad that he decided that he wanted to get to know her not just 'hit it and quit it' with her. Not that I would've won the combat against Vincent. Or not that it would've been a pretty right but hey... in the end all works out.

Not really...So here I am on my way to the office I am cab. When I reach the KGOC building I use the elevator to Lucifer's private floor. Or his office floor and wait my impending doom.

I have been ignoring Lucifer's phone calls for three days now and it has not turned out good. After Lucifer's vague answer I needed my space. It wasn't what I was expecting. I thought he would tell me everything but he didn't. He was very tight- lipped and I didn't wanna push him on his past. That's just not me. But I knew that if I had talked to him more than necessary I would've grovelled at his feet to tell me the truth. It's not so much about the truth as much as about my curiosity really.

I have stayed professional in the office. I have completely ignored his calls at home. And his most schedule was filled with meeting with investors or potential investors. All I had to do was remind him give minutes before them. Sounds easy, right ? No, it wasn't.

Everytime I went inside in his office he either grabed me or smacked me on the butt. Now considering our previous experiances he'd think that smacking me on the butt would be a good idea but he didn't. For the first few times I retaliated. I smacked him back right in his ass. What a fine ass it was ! Anyways back to the present. I realised that he enjoyed it a little too much and was actually doing it on purpose. So when I stopped retaliating he started groping me.

Not that being groped by a handsome devil Greek how Italian sausage is a bad thing but... who's complaining ?

You are, you idiot.

Shut up, subconscious.

He started off by keeping his hand on my butt too long. Then he started giving it a squeeze before he smacked it. Then he very subtly brushed his hands in my boobs. He at one point unclasped my bra from the back of my white shirt. I was irritated to say the least.

Not really.

Shut up.

So now here I am in his office. But he isn't here. He is on one of the down floors where the board meetings are held. What may you ask am I doing here ? Well I have been ordered by Mr.Knight to stay in his office whatever happens. He seemed serious so I didn't argue.

I was finally done with my presentation when the doors opened. I didn't look up since I already knew it was Lucifer. Turns out... I was wrong.

"Hello, pretty, who are you ?" I look up to find a middle- aged man with his hands in his pocets wearing a short and a blazer. His voice wasn't snotty. Just polite and curious. He is very lean and doesn't have a pot belly like most of Lucifer's associates. If he is one of Lucifer's business partners he must've mistaken him to be here.

"Hello, sir. My name is Ava and I am assistant to Mr.Knight. I apologize for his absence he is in a meeting. Would you like to wait or would you like me to pass on a message ?" I put on my professional mask. I might be his girlfriend but only at home. In the office I will do my work.

"So you.... work... you are working in his office ?" He retorts. Now his voice sounds a lot unwelcoming. Not to mention the heebi- jeebies he gives me.

"Yes" I don't need to elaborate. He is no one to me and I don't need to explain myself.

"Okay.... Um.... I like you.... Could you pass on my message? Could you tell him that Orson Willis came to see him. It's not urgent but I am afraid it can't wait for too many days. Ask him to meet me as soon as he is free. Will you do that, love ?"

"Yeah sure." I keep it short and sweet. I want him to leave.

"And, babe, do me a favour and answer a question for me... Has he fucked you yet ?"

"Excuse me ?" I ask bewildered.

"I am serious. Just answer my question. Has he fucked you yet ?"

"I am afraid that it is none of your business, sir" I put some emphasis on the 'sir' part.

"Listen to me babe...."

"Don't call me that" I interrupt him and give him a very hard stare. But he continues like I didn't even say anything.

".... Lucifer will use you and throw you out like yesterday's trash. Did he tell you about his brothers ? Did he say that he just wants to ready you before he drops the bomb ? Did he say that you are his ? Trust me he tells that to every girl. You are... as beautiful as you are... are no special case."

"Look Mr.Willis. I don't care who you are or what your connection to Lucifer and his brothers is... but what I do I none of your fucking  business." I say in a stern voice. How did he even know about the brothers ? Is he related in any way to Lucifer's past ?

"Babe.... Call me spidey. Give Lucifer my warmest regards. And tell him to keep watch on his.... stuff... You never know when what gets stolen or... broken.... Will you ?"

With those parting words he turns and produces a pair of expensive looking sunglasses and leaves. If I see that guy ever again I vow to introduce his balls with my knee and his nose with my fist.