5: The Seminar

Ava's POV

Well I can safely say that the rest of the lunch was easy and not awkward at all. Lucifer got a call admist us three talking.... more like them asking and me answering. When he went to attend the call outside the restaurant me and Gabriel  exchanged numbers. We knew Lucifer wouldn't let us do that while he was present. So. Yeah.

"Hey baaabbee...." Emily's voice interrupts my train of thoughts.

"What?" I ask back.

"What happened?" Always the curious soul. She was wearing an over sized t-shirt and panties. Well.... not that I am dressed better.  

"Well I embarrassed myself in front of two Sex Gods.... I am pretty sure they wouldn't want to see me again. I mean who would? I practically verbally showed them our underwear collection. And you know what? The most fucking difficult question in this entire universe is 'Tell me about you'. Lands me in problems all the time." I rant.

"Okay.... Well you have picked up some of me"

"No shit. And what is that box outside my room?"

"Your underwear"

"You bitch"

"You vixen"

"You slut"

"You whore"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"But this time you will pay" as I said that I advanced towards her room. I opened the door and saw the yellow nightmare gown splayed on her bed. Without another thought I tossed it out the window. God knows how she even managed in that thing. I have always hated it. And she has always loved it. I know we act like children but this is just who we are. And I am glad I found someone like me. Emily comes screaming into the room after me and when she realizes that her precious Gown is out the window... Literally she pounces at me but is stopped in mid air when a hand encircles her waist and stops her from lunging at me. 

"I am afraid I can't let you do that" Joey's angelic voice is heard in the room and I breath a sigh of relief. I know I will live to see tomorrow. Oh the feeling!

"LET ME GO YOU BIG, HUGE SON OF A GUN. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? LET ME GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON YOU.... JUST YOU WAIT YOU BITCH.... I WILL MURDER YOU. THEN I WILL INVITE HANNIBAL TO EAT UP YOUR LIVER AND HEART. THEN I WILL SERVE HIM YOUR INTESTINES IN NOODLE KETCHUP AS MAIN COURSE AND FINALLY FOR DESERT HE CAN HAVE YOUR FILTHY BRAIN. AND THAT IS NOT THE WORST OF IT....NO NO... I WILL SPLIT YOUR PENIS IN HALF WHEN I INSERT SMALL ROD IN IT THROUGH THE OPENING AND THEN CUT IT OFF WITH MY TEETH AND I WILL MAKE YOU WATCH WHILE  I CHOP IT LIKE A CUCUMBER AND THEN THROUGH THEM IN THE GRINDER AND THEN USE IT AS SPRINKLES FOR HANNIBAL'S DESERT AND YOUR BALLS... I WILL MAKE YOU EAT THEM BEFORE I CHOP YOU UP.... AND YOU, EVA.... I WILL FORGIVE YOU IF YOU LET ME DO ALL THAT WITHOUT INTERRUPTING ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" She screams as she thrashes around in Joey's arms. Yup she is my best friend. To those of you who had any doubts. She has a wild imagination. But a deal is a deal.

"Fine. But he is going to drop me off at the seminar and pick me up and bring me safely home after that and only after that are you allowed to be in a 10m vicinity of him" I try to negotiate. What? I don't have any ride. 

"Alrighty then" Emily agrees giving me an evil smile with a hidden message "I will see you later... Joey Baby" and then proceeds to give a huge sloppy kiss on his cheek. You would think that since he is my ex-boyfriend it would make a feel a little jealous or weird but it doesn't. Plus... I think they have their own thing going on. 

2 Hours  Later

Half way to the lecture the auditorium doors open and the speaker stops talking making everybody turn around and face the intruder. Doesn't he/she have any manners? He/She could've come a little silently rather than announcing it to the world. I don't  turn around however. Probably some student who came late.  Very late. One and a half hour late. Looks like someone''s in trouble. But  when I snap out of my day dream only do I realize that whispers have erupted in the room. I turn around only to find eye-contact with the intruder since he is already on my level of stairs. 

What the actual FUCK is he doing here?

He smirks a little which doesn't go unnoticed by Joey who is sitting beside me and gives me a questioning look. Where as Lucifer gives me a smirk. No. Not the usual 'I can get any girl I want' smirk. But the 'I heard you babble about your underwear collection and the art of a determining a guy or a girl' smirk. In return to which I give him my best death glare. He turns away laughing and takes his seat which apparently was on the first row. The speaker, Mr. Butler, looks at me questioningly for a second but proceeds anyway to inform us about who he is and what the fuck he is doing here. 

"This is Mr.Knight. He owns the KGOC and is my employer" a slight chuckles from the audience "who I have to introduce to keep my job" and everyone laughs hard on. Its not even that funny. He is on the first row and I am on the sixth. But all he has to do is crane his neck a little  and he would easily spot me. He is in a complete Diagonal to  me. I was glad that he didn't  look back for the entire lecture although one time I did catch his eye when Joey pointed it out to me that he was staring. Though some part of me was a little upset at it. However small it was...I did not acknowledge it.

PUBLISHED: JUNE 16,2016.