Throne Room Meeting

Minutes had passed and Thalia was now washed and dressed and now arrived at Kotal Kahn's throne room, seeing that the emperor and his enforcers had gathered for something. She could tell that there was something up. Something..shocking!

"Glad you could join us and you're right on time, Thalia." The emperor greeted her, sounding very calm, commending her on her timekeeping.

"Charmed I'm sure, emperor." Thalia answered, making a good impression as usual.

"But now is not the time for compliments. Dark times are upon us." Kotal sounded a mix of calm and serious as usual. "Sources tell me that a certain Tarkatan Edenian half breed is still lurking. Mileena."

"Mileena? But she's dead. D'Vorah killed her!" Thalia looked shocked.

"She turned out to be a clone from an army of a superstrong militia led by the real one. They're planning to take over Outworld. Which is I have decided to send Erron, Reptile, Ermac and yourself, Thalia." The emperor explained.

"You will be joining us. I know things about Mileena." Hissed Reptile.

"Our Zaterran friend is right." Kotal nodded. "I am sending you all to search for the real Mileena. That includes you, Thalia. You'll learn more from your second mission."

"I will not let you down, Kotal Kahn." Thalia affirmed, a look of determination clear in her chocolate brown eyes.

"Very well then." The emperor nodded before turning to the others. "You all need to prepare before you leave."

The others nodded and left to their bedrooms. Thalia then noticed a couple of items on her bed, a rifle, a rose whip, and a silk poncho that was adorned with red roses. There was a note that read...

'Thought I bought you these seeing as you're joining us and you might need more than your gun, switchblade, fan and gas bombs.

E.B.'

A smile played on Thalia's features. She couldn't wait to try them out on the mission as she got everything together and fully prepared. Just as she was ready...

"Rosy and bang bang sit in tree~" A cheeky childlike voice sang.

"What the...?" Thalia was startled as she turned to see Ferra who was giggling.

"You like bang bang?" She asked cheekily.

"Why'd you ask?" Asked Thalia.

"He no like you dead." Answered Ferra. "Bang bang like you. He deny it. Ferra know you in love."

Thalia managed to hide her blush. "It's not a blush or anything. It's just the heat of the Outworld sun. No big whoop."

Just like that, the symbiotic pairing had left and Thalia joined the others back in the throne room.

"Looks like everyone is prepared." Kotal Kahn took notice of everyone all armed and ready. "Now, you shall depart on your mission and do not fail me."

All of Kotal's enforcers nodded as they all turned and began to leave the palace in search of the Tarkatan half-breed leader of her army of clones.