Athenia

It was a very long journey until Kotal's enforcers had arrived at Athenia. A beautiful town in the realm of Edenia with its beautiful buildings and architecture and what stood out the modt was a beautiful palace. Thalia felt her heart breaking a little as painful memories began to flow in her mind.

(Well I came a long way to be here today)

(And I left you so long on this avenue)

(And here I stand in the strangest land)

(Not knowing what to say or do)

(As I gazed around at these strangers in town)

(I guess the only stranger is me)

(And I wonder yes I wonder)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

She looked around the city. It's been so long since she lived in this beautiful city.

(Although it's only a day since I was taken away)

(And left standing here looking in wonder)

(Oh the ground at my feet maybe it's just the old street)

(But everything that I know lies under)

(And when I see what they've done to this place that was home)

(Shame is all that I feel)

(Oh and I wonder yes I wonder)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

Memories kept flashing in her mind like it was a picture slideshow in her head.

(Too late too late to cry)

(The people say)

(Too late for you too late for me)

(You've come so far)

(Now you know everything my friend)

(Look and see the wonders of our world)

(And I wonder yes I wonder)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

Thalia tried her very best to keep her sadness hid from the others who were accompanying her as they were thinking of a plan.

(As I wander around this old wreck of a town)

(Where people never speak aloud)

(With its ivory towers and its plastic flowers)

(I wish I was back in 1981)

(Just to see your face instead of this place)

(Now I know what you mean to me)

(Oooh and I wonder yes I wonder)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

Erron's gaze shifted to Thalia as she was trying to keep her composure firm. He could tell she was in agony inside due to those awful memories of when her father was murdered.

(And I wonder)

(Yes I wonder wonder wonder wonder)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

(Oooh I wonder)

(Oh I wondet wonder wonder)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

Thalia did the best she could not to shed a tear as she remembered Kotal Kahn's words about how someone mustn't dwell on his or her grievance, like when he lost his father thanks to Goro slaughtering him.

(Ohhh is this the way life's meant to be)

(Mmmm is this the way life's meant to be)

(I wanna know now)

(Is this the way life's meant to be)

"Feeling alright, Thalia?" The gunslinger's question snapped Thalia out of her thoughts and back to reality.

"Yeah I guess." Thalia answered, while she regained her composure and trying to mask her sadnesx. She didn't want anyone seeing her coming down with a case of the blues.

"So far, we have reached the right location that Kano told us." The gunslinger remarked as the others nodded.

"For your sake and Thalia's, we hope you're right." Replied Ermac.

"Leena no mess with we." Exclaimed Ferra and Tort grunted in agreement.

"She's close. I picked up her scent." Reptile hissed.

"That's it. We're getting close." Thalia remarked as the others went to follow Reptile's scent. Kano was right about the location and where the real Mileena would be hiding. There may be clones around here too but the Kotal rangers had nothing to worry about. They planned that they have Erron and Thalia take down the real Mileena while Ermac, Reptile, Ferra and Torr did the rest. They were in for the fight of their lives.