A Night Of Yearning Passion

It was almost midnight after the feast and Erron and Thalia were sneaking off somewhere. Kotal Kahn and his other enforcers had already gone to their bedchambers for the night so that meant the gunslinger and saloon girl were finally alone as they were walking through the many halls and corridors of the palace, dimly lit by torches.

"Where are we going?" Asked Thalia as they were stopping by a pair of dark maroon coloured doors.

"We're already here. My bedchamber." Answered Erron, opening the doors and leading Thalia inside.

His room was very different to Thalia's. It had a western motif with Wild West styled furniture consisting of a dresser, laundry bin, and a large king-sized bed of cotton and faux fur. There was also a door that led to a bathroom that had a shower and there was also a saloon style mini-bar with a liquor cabinet and a couple of barstools and, to top it all off, a jukebox that looked like it belonged in a tavern as well as guns on display on the walls. Thalia was lost for words as Erron led her to the mini-bar where she sat down on a barstool.

"Thought maybe, seeing as I saw your room first, you get to see mine in return." The gunslinger remarked.

"Thanks. It's got a nice ambience. Very cosy." Thalia complimented as she admired her surroundings as Erron got out a bottle of Jack Daniels' whiskey and placed it on the bar with two tumbler glasses before walking over to the jukebox to put on some music to set the mood. Little did Thalia know that there was going to be more than just a late night drink and playing some tunes as the first song began to play seconds before the crooning verse was sung.

(I know I stand in line)

(Until you think you have the time)

(To spend an evening with me)

(And if we go some place to dance)

(I know that there's a chance)

(You won't be leaving with me)

Thalia's eyes widened as she heard the song playing as Erron poured her a glass of whiskey and served it to her.

(Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place)

(And have a drink or two)

(And then I go and spoil it all)

(By saying something stupid like I love you)

"There's that blush you got on your cheeks." Erron pointed out, noticing Thalia's cheeks turning extremely red.

(I can see it in your eyes)

(That you despise the same old lies)

(You heard the night before)

(And though it's just a line to you)

(For me it's true)

(It never seemed so right before)

"It's the one I tried to hide." Replied Thalia, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well you don't have to hide it anymore now." The gunslinger chuckled.

(I practice every day)

(To find some clever lines to say)

(To make the meaning come true)

(But then I think I'll wait)

(Until the evening gets late)

(And I'm alone with you)

Erron went to dim the lights in order to make the atmosphere all the more romantic in a way, possible.