Credits

Mortal Kombat belongs to Ed Boon, John Tobias and Netherrealm Studios.

Thalia Rosethorn belongs to me.

Songs:

Gunslinger theme belongs to Mortal Kombat X and its creators.

Black and White Rag belongs to Winifred Atwell.

You're Driving Me Crazy belongs to Walter Donaldson. (As sung by Mae Questal and as seen in 'Silly Scandal')

Mean Ol' Moon belongs to Norah Jones. (As sung by Amanda Seyfried in Ted 2)

Cowboy's Tango belongs to Pietro Baldan.

Will The Circle Be Unbroken belongs to Ada R. Habershon and Charles H. Gabriel. (As sung by Troy Baker)

Strange Magic, Don't Bring Me Down and The Way Life's Meant To Be belongs to Jeff Lynne and Electric Light Orchestra.

Like Bruises and Batten Down The Hatches belongs to Fearless Vampire Killers.

Bad Things belongs to Jace Everett.

Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground belongs to Blind Willie Johnson.

Done For You belongs to Black Veil Brides.

Crazy belongs to Willie Nelson. (As sung by Patsy Cline)

Kiss From A Rose belongs to Seal.

Something Stupid belongs to Carson and Gaile. (As sung by David Houston and Tammy Wynette)

Your Man belongs to Josh Turner and Jace Everett.

I Honestly Love You belongs to Jeff Barry and Peter Allen. (As sung by Olivia Newton John)

I Walk The Line belongs to Johnny Cash.

Need Your Love So Bad belongs to Mertis John Jr. (As sung by Fleetwood Mac)

Cameo Appearances:

Jacksepticeye belongs to himself.

Fearless Vampire Killers belong to themselves.