Journey to Earthrealm

It had been a long dreary morning as it had taken almost an hour of walking, Thalia had broke up three fights that would often occur from within the group. It was a nightmare, managing Reptile and Ermac. The two of them, alongside Erron, were friends as they had grown to be during their days living in Outworld, but sometimes it got to be too much and Thalia had to be the one to keep them in line with strict authority towards the Zaterran and collection of spirits. Erron somehow was lucky that Thalia wasn't keeping him in line as well, seeing as he doesn't take orders from a woman.

"Look like bang bang got bossy girlfriend." Whispered Ferra, cheekily as Torr grunted in agreement.

"Child..." Erron scoffed.

"It's like having a bratty baby sister around." Remarked Thalia.

"Ferra not baby!" Snapped Ferra angrily.

"Well, you act like one!" Thalia retorted and Ferra responded by blowing a raspberry.

"I don't know how Kotal Kahn and the others put up with you." Sighed Thalia irritated as they kept on walking.

They had gotten to the portal a while after that. It didn't get very frequent use over the years, so it still looked pretty much like the thing was still just assembled. It was a large stone formation with steps leading leading up to the swirling purple vortex inside the rock. It looked somewhat intimidating, to say the least.

"Well this is it. The portal that will take us to Earthrealm." Hissed Reptile upon arrival.

"Yes..." Answered Thalia in a dreading tone.

"I would rather not be there either." Erron told her, looking back to her. "But we must, if we're gonna get an answer to find where the real Mileena is."

"I know, Erron. I know." Replied Thalia, nodding.

When everyone was in front of the portal, Erron and Thalia just stood there, as Reptile and Ermac went in first, followed by Ferra and Torr, leaving the last two of Kotal's enforcers staring onwards for a few seconds before Erron's clear baritone broke the silence. "Well, you ready?"

Thalia kept her composure as firm as possible, before answering. "Ready when you are."

With that said, the cowboy mercenary and former saloon girl both stepped into the portal that would take them to Earthrealm to join the others. They were determined to find out who the real Mileena was doing business with and where she might be.