How You Meet

Pan: "I believe," you said out your window, each and every night. But that night was different. That time, Pan's SHADOW took you up up and away to Neverland. When you were placed on the ground, a handsome young boy came to your side. When he looked into your eyes, his went wide. "Y/M/N?" (Your mothers name) he asked.
"N-no. That was my mother. I'm Y/N. How did you know my mom?" You replied.
"You look just like her." he smiled sadly. "That's a story for another time. Well, Y/N," he grinned, "welcome to Neverland!"

Robbie: "okay class," your history teacher said in her monotone voice, "please welcome our new student, Robbie Kay."
You looked up from your doodles of horses. Oh, you thought, he's cute. But you just shook it off. That was, until he sat besides you.
"I'm Robbie. Robbie Kay." he smiled. "You're good at drawing," he noted.
You blushed. "Thanks. I'm Y/N."
"That's a lovely name, Y/N," he grinned, opening his binder to start the notes. Notes to you, not for class, it appeared to be after class. You grinned at your newfound friend...and maybe crush.

Tommy: You were Emily's friend, Y/N, and you were new to the school...and an Evo. One day, you saw Brad (Emily's bf) beating up a cute kid with chestnut hair and green eyes. He held out his hand shakily as Brad scoffed. "Hey!" you called, "Brad, stop this!"
  He looked at you and Emily. Turning to leave, he cocked his fist at the boy. "Don't look at my girlfriend like that again, you hear?"
   "I wasn't..." the boy said weakly, getting up."
  You helped him to his feet.