Robbie Part Two

This is for those of you who had asked for a Part Two for my earlier Robbie Imagine. I have to thank my friend, once_upon_a_greaser for this idea on how to do a part two on this, so thanks! Okay, as I wrote this, the feels hit hard.

When you arrived home, you texted Fiona and Camilla, Robbie's sisters and your close friends, telling them about what happened as you cried yourself to sleep.

   The next morning, you woke up to hear Fiona and Camilla talking to your dad. You changed your clothes and got ready for the day, and then went down to the living room.

   "Morning, sleeping beauty." Dad greeted, wrapping you in a hug.

   Fiona and Camilla hugged me as soon as my dad went into his office, letting us talk over the pancakes he had made earlier. "In case you were wondering," Camilla said and took a bite, "we believe you, and I told Robbie as much."

   "Thanks," you said, not really trusting your voice. You didn't want to talk to Robbie again.

  "Jake was a jerk," Fiona added, "and a stupid slimeball."

  You shared a weak laugh at that. "And even if his lie was true, I'd have fully supported you running out in a jealous storm." Camilla wrapped and arm around you as Fiona gingerly ate a few bites.

   "I just don't know why my brother would talk to that girl, especially when he was on a date." Fiona sighed.

   "We weren't on a date."  

Fiona and Camilla raised their eyebrows in unison. "Really?" Fiona asked, "He told us it was." It was your turn to raise your eyebrows.

   "I was in the dark then," you sighed.

Camilla sighed sadly. "He really likes you, Y/N. He's being stupid."

  "Well, considering that he doesn't trust me, and I certainly don't believe him, and trust is the center of a good relationship, I think we are out of luck." you rambled.

  Fiona put her hand over yours. "My brother is loyal, extremely loyal, and sometimes to a fault. Jake is one of his best friends. His loyalty outweighed reality, his mind outweighed his heart."

   You mulled over their words that day and night, and so on until your last class of the day that Monday, Honors French, with Fiona.

   "Hey," she whispered.

"Hey," you whispered back, "how are you and Nate?"

  Fiona grinned. "He's good. We're good. I'm never gonna let him go."

  You nodded. "Loosing friends sucks."

"Robbie's a mess, Y/N."

  You sighed. Fiona changed the subject. Luckily, Mrs. Rhodes started class. As you walked to your lockers, Fiona picked up where she left off.

   "He didn't want to be that snot who picked the girl over his bestfriend. He needed to believe Jake. But," Fiona continued, "that doesn't matter, because he confronted Jake, Like really confronted him, and the truth about you came out. He's a mess."

   Rolling your y/e/c eyes, you said, "Well, he hasn't tried to call or text or reach out to me or anything."

   "Because he screwed up and he knows it. He's playing the 'she doesn't deserve me' card." Fiona sighed. "Here. Tell your dad that you and I are going to play some baseball.

  "Okay," you said as you did.

  "Oops, can I borrow your phone to tell my mom?" she asked when we arrived at the batting cages.
You handed her your phone and she sent out a quick text. "Thanks," she grinned.
  You both walk out to the field then Fiona gasped. "Oops, I left the balls in my car. Be right back!"
You nodded and scuffed the dirt. After five minutes of waiting for Fiona, you decided to go back and get her. But when you got back to the parking lot, only the bucket of balls was there. No car, no Fiona. "Great," you muttered, "just great."
Eyeing the bucket, you sighed and picked it up. Might as well let your anger out while you have the chance.
 With every swing, every throw, the fire burning in your heart was slowly put out. You groaned and threw more balls. "Would you want the real person as a target?" you heard Robbie's voice call out from behind you. You turned and saw him holding his arms out. The first instinct you felt was to run into his open arms, but you shook it off. You threw a ball at him, purposely making it NOT hit him, but making sure it was enough for him to gawk at you. 
"You weren't offering me a target?" you asked at his sudden balk and then several steps towards you. He shook his head.  
 "I didn't think you'd take me up on it," he chuckled weakly.   He sighed and sat down. You crossed your arms. "I have trust issues." Robbie admitted.

"Yes," you sighed.

Robbie continued. "I should have believed you. I'm sorry. I don't deserve you, you don't deserve my crap."
  You smiled weakly. "I forgive you. Robbie, I was in the wrong too. I shouldn't have run off like that."
He smiled and you sat down next to him. He slung an arm around your neck. A thought came to your mind. "How'd you know I was here?"
  Robbie looked confused. "You texted me..."
You raised your eyebrows. "What? I was still pissed at you this morning...now I'm not, but I never texted you."
  He pulled out his iPhone and showed you the text. Hey, it read, I wanna talk. Meet me at the batting cages. You raised your eyebrows and then laughed. "Fiona stole my phone earlier to text your mom...she must have texted you instead. Come to think of it, she still has it."
 Robbie laughed. "But we're happy about this, right?"
You nodded. "Yes we are."
"And you are now clearly and for the entire world to know, my girlfriend?" he asked impishly.
You blushed and grinned. "Forever and always. But that doesn't mean we can't tease Fiona..."

  Robbie grinned and shot out a quick text to your number: I'm here n don't c u. don't play head games with me y/n.

Fiona shot back a reply as me. ur at the ballpark?

Not anymore. I'm outta here y/n. Robbie replied with a fast text. His phone rang with a call from Fiona on HER phone. "Hey Fiona." he said in a convincing mock sad voice. "Y/N's playing head games with me. She told me to meet her here at the ballpark but she's not here." He put her on speaker so I could hear too.
  "And you're at the park?" she asked awkwardly.
"Yeah, I am. Ya know what, I'm gonna go talk to Freya. She'll listen." Robbie joked.
You knew that got Fiona. "Don't do that. I'm sure she's still there..."

   "Whatever. Bye, Fiona." Robbie hung up the phone and you both burst out laughing.

  You grinned up at him and pulled him to his feet, walking over to his car, ready to tell Fiona the truth. But before you got in the car, Robbie put his hands on your waist and you leaned against the car door. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled slyly. "Don't do it unless you mean it." Robbie smiled.
   "This is like the biggest build-up to a kiss ever." you laughed.
"Shall we play 20 questions?" he grinned.
"Robbie. What would I guess? Your preference in a kiss?" you smiled.
"My preference is simple. You." Robbie leaned in.

"Hey! You just broke the rul-" you were cut off by his lips on yours. You smiled and pulled him closer as you kissed him contently.