Imagine for @fandomxturtle

fandomxturtle

"Peter," I whined, "I'll never get this! I'm telling you, I can't fly!"

"Roxy," Peter mimicked my voice, "yes you can!"

I slapped his arm. "Stop lying to me. You're just saying that cuz I'm the first lost girl."

"No," Peter said in a faint voice I had to strain to hear, "I'm not."

I gave him a strange look.

He straightened up. "Come here. I want to show you someplace."

"But I can't fly." I told him.

Peter raised and eyebrow. "Well what do you think, smart one? I'm carrying you, since you can't fly yet!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Panny."

Peter grimaced at the nickname. "Okay. Hold on!" He took my hand and started to fly off. I looked around the ground and suddenly, I saw a mermaid.

"Pan! Look at the merma-ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I lost grip on his hand. My (y/h/c) hair was flying around me and I screamed for Peter to come save me.

I closed my eyes and just before I would've hit the rocks below, I was in Peter's arms, bridal style.

"Hi." I said, more breathy than intended.

He smiled weakly at me. "You scared me," he said slowly.

I looked at him through my long eyelashes. "I'm okay. Thanks to you."

Peter managed a laugh. I grinned at him. Then he stopped laughing and looked at me intently. His soft lips fell onto mine in a tender kiss.

I was startled at first, but then I relaxed in his arms, still in mid air above the lagoon, and kissed him back.

"Roxy...will you be my girl?" Peter looked at me with an emotion in his eyes that I had never seen. It was as if he thought I'd say no.

"I," I smiled, "would like nothing more."