Comic Con

"Excuse me, pardon me," you say, trying to get past the many girls to see Robbie. But unlike them, you are SUPPOSED to be with him at the moment...you are his girlfriend!
"Ugh, you brat, get back. We all want to see Robbie!" a blonde girl hisses.
Not taken aback, thinking she doesn't know that your his girlfriend, you keep on moving. "Excuse me, I need to get to my boyfriend."
The girl rolls her eyes. "Yeah right, like Robbie would be with you!"
"Fraud!"
"Back off my man, jeez!"
The comments rolled around as you squeeze past security and into Robbie's arms. He kisses your forehead. "You okay?"
You nod. "Yeah. Jeez, your fan base is huge!"
He sighs. "And I don't do this for the fame...acting is like a natural high."
You smile. "Robbie, you know I support you and love you no matter what. Okay?"
"Okay." he whispers back as the names start to be called. When his name is called, you kiss his cheek and wish him luck as you watch him.
"AHHHH!" the fangirls scream as Robbie came out waving and smiling. You smile to yourself as he sits down next to Jack Coleman.
The questions start rolling and soon a girl asks Robbie, "So, this question is for Robbie. Do you currently have a girlfriend?"
Robbie looks backstage to you and you nod. He smiles. "Yes, actually, I do have a girlfriend. Her name is y/n. And she's here today. Would you like to meet her?"
The crowd roars in yes-es and some girls look heartbroken as you walk out on stage, arm in arm with Robbie. He kisses you in the lips and you smile as he pulls away.
You shyly wave as you sit down in Robbie's lap. Another girl asks, "How long have you been together and is this a serious relationship?"
"We've been together for about six months privately, and she's the best girlfriend I could ever have asked for." Robbie says and you blush. "As for seriousness, yes, it is, she's the girl of my dreams."
"And you're my dream come true." you tell him and he grins.
The questions continue and you earn some glares from quite a few girl, but you shrug it off.
Suddenly, a question goes to you. "Y/n what is your favorite thing about Robbie?"
"Um, his smile. It always lights up my world. And also, I love his personality. He's so funny and I'm sure you can tell that he is such a real person. He doesn't use his fame for something bad, I fact before he came out, he told me acting was a natural high. So I live his personality and his smile. He is the love of my life. And," you say slyly, "Peter Pan never fails."
"I didn't fail in stealing this girl's heart, I hope." Robbie grins.
You laugh. "You sure didn't, my little robber."

Soooo part two for this??? Part two for the Robbie one will be up by tmw, FYI. And I am adding Tommy (heroes reborn) to this book, and will add him to earlier prefs tonight!!!!