Heartbreak: Robbie Imagine

"   Tears ran like a waterfall down my cheeks as I started to sob on the bottom of the slide at the park a few blocks from my house. How could he? That jerk! Cheating on me with another jerk!?  Unfiltered thoughts ran through my mind as my eyes grew puffy and red as the night grew old. It was 8 and I was supposed to be at my now ex-boyfriend's graduation party. We had been together for four months, until today. "I-I hate you so much Jaxon." I whispered to no one but myself.

   "Hey, why are you crying?" a British accented voice spoke softly. A hand gingerly touched my shoulder and I wiped my eyes and looked up. It was my friend, Robbie. "y/n? Whats the matter? I was looking for you at the party. Eva said you ran out just as she came in."

   Robbie sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Jaxon...h-he, I-I saw him making out with Eadlyn, the new girl... God, I was so stupid, but I-it hurts so much." I whimpered.

   "Oh, I'm so sorry, y/n. You deserve so much better." Robbie soothed.

"I loved him.. or I think I did." As I said that, I could see that Robbie's eyes clouded over in the moonlight. "What r-really hurts is that betrayal never comes from your enemies. It comes from the people that you thought you could count on."

  Robbie nodded sadly. "Here," he said, "we're going to pay Jaxon a visit."

Both Robbie and I walked to Jaxon's house. My phone rang with a call from Jaxon, and I could see him in the light from the streetlamp. I ignored it and continued on over with Robbie, the pain in my chest turning to hatred and anger.

   "y/n! Oh, y/n, I'm so sorry! Please, take me back, I still love you..." Jaxon called over to us. He eyed Robbie with disgust.

   Robbie clenched his fists together. "You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone. She was good for your EGO or maybe she made you feel better about yourself, but you didn't love her. Because you DONT hurt, destroy, and crush the people you love." he raged, his ears and face red.

      Jaxon looked at me pleadingly. "Please, y/n."

I shook my head. "No, you're out of my life now. How could you do that to me and expect me to take you back? I have no point in talking to you." and for some reason I actually believed my own words. "You wasted four months of my life that I will never get back."

   And with that, I turned away, shutting him out, and Robbie and I went back to the park. I lied down on the grass in my black hi-low dress, kicking off my black heels, weaving my toes into the grass. Robbie lied down next to me. We gazed out at the stars for a while until I broke the silence. "What I am going to do?"

  Robbie turned to look at me. "You're going to find someone who isn't afraid to admit they miss you. Who knows you aren't perfect, but treats you like you are. Someone's biggest fear is losing you. Someone who isn't scared to say 'I love you' and mean it. And someone who wont mind waking up with you in the morning seeing you with grey hair and wrinkles as you grow old, but falls in love with you more everyday. That's what you're going to do."

  My eyes had tears in them when he finished. "I don't know anyone like that, I don't think."

  "Sure you do." Robbie said.

 "Who?" I asked.

 "Me." Robbie said just before he kissed me, softly and gently. And then my heart opened up and I let myself believe him... "

"And that, my darling daughter, is how your dad and I fell in love." you whispered as you kissed my sleeping daughter's forehead. Robbie wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

  "I love you, y/n." Robbie smiled, "And with our life, you know I wouldn't change a thing."

You grinned. "I would."

"And whats that?" Robbie asked.

   "The size of our family...y/d/n is going to be a big sister."

R