Robbie- hugs and kisses

"Hi Robbie," you smiled at your laptop screen at your boyfriend. He was grinning and waving at you.

Your two best friends, Clary and Isabelle, gawked. "I didn't think you were for real!" Isabelle whispered.

Clary smiled widely. "Woah...score for Y/N!"

"I told you, I met him at Comic Con, after I, as the volunteer at his booth, spilled my coffee on him, and then I told him I'd wash the shirt. He gave me his number, and it escalated from there." You laughed. "I wasn't kidding guys!"

Robbie laughed. "Yup, she's my girl!"

"H-how long will you be away Robbie?" Clary asked shyly.

"Ah...two more weeks." your boyfriend replied.

Isabelle perked up. "How long have you two been dating?"

"It'll be six months in three weeks." You replied happily. "Sorry I didn't tell y'all earlier, we wanted it to be secret for a while."

"Oh that's understandable...gosh, sometimes I hate that you have a reason for everything, Y/N." Clary teased.

"Mostly everything. I can't understand why she's dating me; she could get anyone!" Robbie grinned.

You laughed. "Cuz I really love ya you silly head!"

"I can't wait to see you again, Y/N, in person. I miss you!"

"I miss you too, goofball."

"Yeah, yeah, love you too."

"Mwah!" You blew a kiss at the screen. Robbie mock caught it.

"In all honesty, I very much miss you, your hugs, and kisses and especially your beautiful face." Robbie smiled as you blushed.

"You two..." Clary started, looking at Isabelle, "ARE SO CUTE!" they finished in unison.

You rolled your eyes and stuck out your tongue. You moved the little arrow on the screen to end call and waved at Robbie. "Okay, baby, I have to go now, these two weirdos are driving me crazy. I love yoooooooou!"

"Love you toooooo lovie!"

At that, you smiled at him and clicked end call on the screen. "You two are freaking adorable!" Isabelle laughed.

"I sooooo ship it!" Clary cooed.

You threw a pillow at each of them. "Shut up!" you giggled.

"But honestly," Isabelle smiled, "that was so cute!"

"He's the best..." you sighed dreamily, with a lovesick smile tugging on your lips.