Imagine for @toxicunicorn1998

toxicunicorn1998

The horrid sound of metal scraping metal filled my ears as I fought Felix, the so called 'tough' Lost Boy, with my sword. His sword fell to the ground beside him.

I blew a stray hair out of my face. Felix groaned and then smiled at me as he stood up. "Congrats, Rizha, you just beat me," he said in his slow drawl.

I smirked. "Next time," I said, sticking my sword in the ground and leaning on it, "don't underestimate a 'little lost girl'."

Pan snorted from by his thinking tree. "You may beat Felix, but you can't beat me."

"Oh yeah? Who says I can't, Panny?" I mocked. I don't know why I ha a tendency to be all sassy when I talked to Pan. Either that, or I put my guard up.  Classic moi, for when I liked a guy. Oh, yeah, I guess I do have a crush on Pan...but he's never feel the same.

"I'm gonna be nice to you. I won't fight you. Enjoy your reputation as the girl who beat Felix...not as another lowly person who lost to Pan." Pan rolled his eyes and smirked.

If looks could kill, Pan would be sipping tea with Coco Channel and my Gramma Laney at that moment. My heart glazed (bellelovesoscar ) over with anger.

"Really? 'Cuz I think that you're trying to protect your reputation, not mine!" I spat.

Pan raised an eyebrow and with the flick of his hand, the Lost Boys ran off into the forrest. They knew better than to be around an angry Peter Pan.

"I'm doing you a favor, Rizah!"

"How's that?! You're afraid of anyone who can beat you at anything!" I yelled.

Pan's eyes widened for a split second and then returned to normal. "Pardon me for being the best!"

"You are just so cocky, huh? This may be Neverland, but you need to grow the heck up!" I stepped closer to him.

"Well," Pan snorted, "if you're so sure that you're better than me, why are you still here? It's not like you'd need me to teach you anything more! Just go away, if you're going to be like this!"

Ouch. That. Hurt. But I don't want to leave you! Maybe I still need you...maybe I'm starting to love you! I thought to myself. I looked over at Pan, who's mouth had dropped open slightly.

"You love me?" he whispered.

My face went beet red. "I said that out loud?"

Pan nodded. I buried my face in my hands and turned my back. "Rizah. Look at me. Now."

I obliged. "It just so happens that I like you too." Pan said, not breaking his gaze from my eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Pan said with a faint smile.

And then I smiled too and leaned in to meet his lips.