Robbie Imagine for @once_upon_a_greaser

Notice: this imagine was made a while back and now I finally found it again...sorry Cams!

The air was crisp and warm, birds were singing, sun shining in the beautiful baby blue sky, everything seemed perfect. But it wasn't. I stepped off the bus from the last day of school with my brother, shedding no tears. I was headed to college in the fall, and I'd be 414 km closer to my boyfriends home in Texas... Don't get me wrong, Oklahoma was great, but I missed my boyfriend lots. Robbie was off shooting for Heroes Reborn now, and I couldn't be happier that he got this awesome new show, but alas I obviously missed him.

  "You're thinking about him again." my brother, Jackson, two years younger than me, piped up. We heaved our back packs over our shoulders as we crossed the street. My sheer pink shirt with bell-bottom sleeves swished in the air as I nodded.

  "Yeah, I am. I miss him tons." I smiled back at him weakly. He jerked his head towards our place.

  "You shouldn't." he said.

"Um, I'll be the judge of that!" I was taken aback, Jackson and Robbie were close friends, why wouldn't he miss him?

   I looked over at our house. Moms van was there, dad was at work, but "That's Robbie's car..." I murmured. Then in all of his perfectness and glory, my boyfriend got out of his car and held open his arms.

   I dropped my backpack on the grass and ran ran ran over to him, leaping into his arms. My legs wove themselves around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. "Robbie, you're here! How? I-" he cut me off with a passionate kiss and I grinned and kissed him back.

   "I've wanted to do that for three months now...Gosh, I've missed you so." Robbie's husky voice purred.

  "I've missed you so much...how are you here?" I asked happily, as he set me down on the driveway. A red-faces Jackson handed me my book bag and ran inside.

  "We finished shooting yesterday and I got the soonest flight over here." Robbie replied, holding me against his chest.

  I looked up into his beautiful eyes. I loved how we were so perfect for each other. Robbie was 5'9 and I was 5'6, so when he held me close, I could hear his heart beat. "How long are you staying?" I asked him before pecking his lips.

   "Until you leave for college. I'm taking the whole summer to be with you." he grinned. I blushed and leaned in closer. "That okay?"

  I grinned. "Perfect."

Hope you like it! I have some good ideas for some more imagines, and since I'm on break, I have until Monday to post all five (or more) of them!