Twitter #Ask Robbie Imagine

Imagine being with Robbie playing a video game, cuddling on your couch eating popcorn. Your phone dings with a message from Twitter. You look at it and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" asks Robbie, peeking at your phone.

"_DarlingKay_ from Twitter wants to know what color shirt you are wearing right now..." you quote from Twitter.

You raise an eyebrow at your shirtless boyfriend. "Gimme your phone."

Robbie laughs and hands you his phone. "Answer her from my Twitter, babe."

"What shall I say, my darling?" you tease.

" 'Not actually wearing one right now' and do a face." Robbie answers as he keeps his focus on the Mario Kart Wii game.

You smile and do as he asked, and give him his phone back. You take your phone and take a selfie of you with a (hot!) shirtless Robbie and attach it as a reply to his Twitter post with the comment: 'See? No lie, we are playing video games and he decided to take off his shirt. Classic Robbie 😂😛 !'

"Oh come on!!! I was almost there!!" Robbie shouts at the TV.

You sit down on his lap. "Babe, it's just a game."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right y/n. Not even nearly as more important as you. Or as special." Robbie smiled.

You smiled at him. "I love you, Robbie."

"I love you too, Y/N."