Pan Imagine (pt two)

ouat_for_life hope ya like it;)

Peter cocked an eyebrow. "Was that a threat?"

Blackbeard brought the sword up to your neck. You swallowed hard. "Don't even think about it." your eyes flashed with anger.

You closed your eyes and thought of his sword. At his gasp, you felt the sword in your hands. "But...how?"

"It's Neverland," you smirked, walking over to Peter, who used his magics to free you from your binds. You pressed the sword to your captors' neck. "And I know the rules."

Blackbeard's eyes were wide. "Now tell your crew to let the lost boys go or this sword will be in your stomach faster than you can say 'help me'." you commanded.

Peter was grinning behind you. That's my girl, he thought.

"L-let the lost boys go!" Blackbeard called out.

"Capt'n?" a person asked in a small voice.

"I said, let them go!"

In less than a minute, the Lost Boys stood behind you, with Pan. You still had the sword against Blackbeard's throat. "Next time -there better not be one- I won't be so merciful as to let you go."

You walked away with the sword and watched as Blackbeard and his ship and crew sailed away.

"You did it Y/N, you saved them all." Peter smiled. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" you smirked before pressing your lips to his.