The Agreement

Chapter 2- The Agreement

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Riley//

My head is in so much pain. My face feels swollen. And I am craving pancakes.

"You're awake!" My sister sighed of relief.

"Yeah, why? What happened last night?"

"You, you don't remember?" Liv asked.

"N-no. I don't think so."

After Livvy explained everything that happened last night, I was furious.

"And mum is still with that jerk bag?"

"Sadly." I could see anger and saddness in her eyes.

"Liv?" She looked up at me, "We should get out of here."

"W-what?"

"Leave this place. Because if that jerkbag tries to hit us again. You know the conditions we could get into." I was being dead serious.

"I trust you but we should wait until he tries to strike again." She nodded more to herself than me.

I got some clothes and a towel, took a shower and got dressed.

*

Liv was waiting outside the door wanting to take her shower. I stepped out of the bathroom and waiting for her to finish before going downstairs.

About 10 minutes later, Liv had finished and we were going downstairs as quietly as we could.

Our jerk of a father was on the sofa in the lounge. He must have heard us because he turned around and smirked at us.

We glared at him and his smirk widened.

I went into the kitchen and started to make pancakes.

After I made 4 pancakes I put two on my plate and 2 on Liv's.
I squeezed out chocolate syrup and sprinkles on her. For mine I put strawberry sauce, sprinkles and whipped cream.

I turned around with the plates in my hand and saw dad.

"Where's mine?" He asked.

"Make it yourself." I spat, coldly.

I tried to walk around him but he kept blocking my way.

"Move. Out. Of. My. Way." I said, angrily.

He then punched my stomach, making me drop the plates.

"Clean that up." He grinned, evily.
I was still holding my belly.

I swear he used the hand with his rings on.

Holy cow barf, that hurt!

Liv came running in. "We're leaving. Tonight." She stated.

***

Liv//

I've never actually made a dicision like that ever before.

To be honest I'm kinda worried of what's going to happen. I mean, what if we get caught, then we're in deep trouble.

But right now, we have to think of an escape plan.

Climbing out the window would be dangerous because we'd have to tie something together to try and lower us down.

The front door would be worth a shot if our stairs weren't so squeaky. The left side is squeaks but not as bad as the right.

The back door, but we have the stair issue: again.

Our best chance is probably the window. We just need to find somethings to make sure we don't have to jump down from the window.

**

Skipping rope; spare bed sheets; pillow cases; bags full of our stuff; food; drinks; pocket money.

If you add Riley and My pocket money up we have nearly £100. Will that do us? Probably not.

Jesus I'm scared.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So guyyyys. . .

What did you think about that chapter?

You like or nahh?

Thoughts on the girls' dad?

Thought on the girls?

Don't be silent reader xD