The Goodbye

Liv//

I was just casually walking down the school cafeteria, quietly humming along to Girls On TV by The Vamps, when Cameron and his pigs including that new kid, Jude,  come along and spoil my day...again.

"What are you listening to, loser?" Oscar asked, cockily.

"It's called None Of Your Business." I replied sassily.

"Feisty today, aren't we?" Cameron teased. I shot him a deathly look. 

"So, what're you up to today, nerd?" Chase asked.

"My name is Liv. Not nerd. Not loser-"

"Well, obviously it's not loser, that's your sister." Chase smirked, "I still don't understand how someone as popular as Tyler likes that weirdo."

"Do you know what I don't understand," My voice was raising a little, "How a huge jerk like you can be so popular! You're a freaking bully! Your 'friends' are probably scared of you because of how horrible you are! Well guess what, Chase, I'm not scared of you!"

Chase chuckled and stepped forward, "Oh yeah. Wanna bet, nerd?"

I stepped forward to, our chests almost touching, "You're on, jerk."

Chase bent down to my level, "You think you're so tough. Don't ya?" 

"Yes, but I don't go around the school, telling people I am." I shot back.

"Neither do I." He denied.

"Really? You literally beat someone up everyday, because that clearly doesn't show how you represent yourself." I said sarcastically.

Chase rolled his eyes, "You know what I think? I think, you're just jealous." This time, it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Jealous? Who of you? Get your head out of ass and realise I ain't ever gunna be jealous of a stuck up dïck."

"Don't call me that." Chase said, surprisingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? I'll say something different then; Go and do one you fat bastard!" I folded my arms waiting for his reply.

"You're a hypocrite." Chase stated.

"How am I a hypocrite?" I scoffed.

"Because you called me a horrible person! You're clearly being a horrible person! We come up to you, looking for a normal conversation-" I cut him off. 

"A normal conversation? I'm sorry! No! I don't know what your 'normal conversations' are but in my normal conversations I don't start calling people names and calling their siblings names either!" I screamed in frustration, stuck my middle finger up at them and walked off. 

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Serena asked, sympathetically.

"Go and ask those pricks!" I said, trying to control my anger but failing. Serena looked over to where I just was and saw the boys. Huffing, Serena walked over to them.

Serena//

"Jude. Can I talk to you please?" I asked, politely. I glanced at the boys he was with. Damn, they were hot, but they also looking like rude guys. No wonder Liv was pissed.

"Sure," He smiled.

"I want to go back home." I said. He was a little taken a-back.

"W-what? Why? I love it here!" 

"Well, because, it isn't home! I feel guilty for lying to my parents. Please!" I begged.

"But, we've barely been here 2 days." He complained. 

"Jude, I feel really sick being away from home. I thought you of all people would understand." I acted. Damn, I was good. I think I found my dream job.

"Well, are you sure you wanna go home?" He assured.

"Yeah, positive." I nodded.

"Okay, we better go and tell Tyler then." Jude sighed. I feel so bad, but it's for his own good. I'm not letting him turn into a jerk like them. I don't wanna lose my Jude. Awe God, that sounded sooo clingy. I mean, we're not even going out.

We made our way to Tyler, "Ty." I began.

"What's wrong?" He asked, instantly.

"We're going home." Jude mumbled.

"Why? Don't you like it here?" Tyler asked a little hurt.

"Yes, of course we do. We just feel a little homesick." I nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sorry Tyler." I offered a weak smile. He returned it, "Well, if that's what you want. Tell me when you want dropping off."

"Wait, you're not coming back with us?" Jude asked.

"Sorry, but no. I never wanna go back. I can live with them any more. I've lived in Sydney for 15 years of my life. I wanna stay living in Sydney for my whole life." Tyler admitted.

"I respect that." I smiled, "Can we be dropped off tonight? I mean it is a long journey."

"Sure, call me." He smiled, too. 

Riley//

"You? Jealous? Of him?" I laughed.

"That's exactly what I said!" Liv chuckled.

"I think he likes you." I said. Her laughing stopped.

"Who? Chase? Are you insane?" 

"Yes. And no, I'm completely sane." I stated. Before she could say any more, Serena came over to us.

"I'm going home." She sighed.

"What? When?" Me and Liv said in sink.

"Tonight. Sorry. I-I don't want Jude to get too attached to this place. He'll become like... one of them," She nodded her head in the pigs direction. 

"Do you really have to go?" Liv asked, her head hung low.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." She pulled her into a hug, then me after.

"Have a safe flight," I smiled, weakly.

"Thanks, Rie." A tear slipped out of her red eyes. She gave Liv one last hug and walked to the main reception. 

I turned my gaze to Liv who was about to full-on cry, "Come here." I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Why couldn't she have stayed? It would have been so much fun..." Liv whispered.

"She does have to go home though, Livvy. Remember?" 

"NO! DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE OF THAT FREAKING ACCIDENT! BECAUSE OF MUM! BECAUSE OF DAD! IT WAS A BROKEN HOME, RILEY! Riley, you just don't know what it feels like to lose everything you know..." She huffed and walked off.

I just stood there dumb-founded. 

************************************

Well... How was that? I sooo sorry I left on a cliff hanger *cough* not *cough*.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER XD