Soft sides?

Liv//

I've not seen Riley all day. I hope she's ok.
"Ashton?"
"Yeah, Livvy?"
"Where's Riley?"
"She's upstairs sleeping? Where're your friends?"
"They're up in my room. Do we have any cookies?"
"Umm...yeah." He answered, handing me the packet, "Don't wake Riley up."
"We won't" I say, taking the cookies and running back to my room.

***

"Where's Riley?" Josh asked.
"She's sleeping, Ash said not to wake her up either, ok? So we can't be too loud."
They all nodded.
I turned the TV on. iCarly came on, iPilot.

"The very first episode." Taylor started, "You know what this means, right?"

We all shook our heads.

"It means, we have to start from the beginning."

"What are you talking about?" Julia rolled her eyes.

"To get Liv's memory back;" She said in a 'dur' tone, "We have to start from the very beginning."

"Ohh, so like, from the day she was born up until today. So, we need tapes and stuff like that. Recordings of her childhood." Josh said, more to himself than to us.

"And to get them we have to go..." Julia started, looking at me to finish.

"...back to the house." I finished, "But when?"

"Me and Cam will go." Josh stated.

"Are you sure, I could alw-"

"Positive." Josh interrupted.

Josh//

I was determined to get Liv's memory back. She's my best friend, I will do anything for her. No matter what--even if it meant doing something I shouldn't. I was completely heartbroken when I found out she woke up with amnesia--no pun intended--and I still AM heartbroken. All the great times we have had together. All the bad times we've had together. All the breakups and make ups we've had together.

***

"Cameron?" I knocked on his bedroom window, which-might I add- was effort to get to. He stirred a bit and I was loosing grip. I knocked even harder and louder, "CAMERON!"

He jumped up and looked around his bedroom, his eyes stopped on the window as he saw me. I got up, grumpily, and opened his window.

"What are you doing at..." He looked at his clock, "...2:12 in the morning, knocking like a maniac screaming 'Cameron' at the top of your lungs."

"I need your help." I stated.

"Couldn't it have waited 'till morning?" He asked, turning back to his bed.

"It's about Liv."

He shot round again, "What is it you need help with exactly."

"I need to break into Liv and Riley's house to find some tapes of them two, from the beginning." I replied.

"Are you crazy? We could get done big time!" Cameron whisper shouted.

"No, I'm perfectly sane. And please! It would also help Riley lose most of her depression." I pleaded.

He thought about it for a while, then sighed, "For Riley."

I smirked, "You've always had a soft side for Riley haven't you, Cammy?" I teased.

"Shut up." He groaned. I chuckled seeing his little smile at the thought of Riley.

"We leave in an hour." I said, getting serious again. Cameron nodded.

***

Hey guyys! Soooo...Do you think Cameron has a wittle crush on Riley orrr are they just besties? What's going to happen next? Will you ever find out who Tyler's dad is? Will Liv ever get her memory back? Is Riley gunna get out of her depression soon?

DON'T BE A SILENT READER! XD

Love y'all

xx