Naldo, Barry & Teddy Bear

Chapter 46- Naldo, Barry and Teddy Bear

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Cameron//

Riley's been super excited for today. She's not stopped talking about it. To be honest, I'm kinda excited, too. Getting to meet all the little kids and play with them.

On the outside I may be a badass but on the inside I am a friendly sap who loves to look after kids. I'll read books, play games, watch T.V anything with the children.

Children are my weakness...

*

Chatter went through the whole bus. There were about 30 of us going. Me, Liv, Chase, Taylor, Tyler, Riley, Julia, Oscar, Alex and Tom were sat at the back of the bus.

"Yo, Cam!" Chase hollered, "You excited to meet the little people?"

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged, failing to hide my smile.

"Aww, yesh you are!" Chase pinched my cheeks.

"Dude, get off!" I laughed, swatting his hands away.

"We're only like 5 minutes away. Get your kid on and get ready!"

"Chase you're such a girl."

"Thanks babes!" He said pretending to flip his hair.

"No problem, hun." I laughed.

Riley//

The orphanage looks different. It's white on the outside. The last time I saw it, it was brown.

"Okay guys, be nice to the kids here. Be polite. Don't do anything stupid. Blah blah blah." Principle Franklin said. He smiled slightly at me and I nodded my head.

We walked in and saw the teacher that runs the orphanage, "Good morning, children. I hope you enjoy the day here and have fun with everyone. Here are some of the older kids, they'll show you around. This is Ronaldo and Barry."

I looked at them and they looked at me

I looked at them and they looked at me. It took a moment before they came up to me and gave me a hug, "Teddy Bear!"

"Hey guys! Oh my God, I missed you!" I hugged them back.

"We missed you more." Ronaldo murmured.

"I seriously doubt that Naldo." I hugged them tighter.

"Someone explain what the hell is going on!" Tyler demanded.

"Ty, this is Ronaldo and Barry."

"How the hell do you know them?" Liv asked.

"I-I-"

"Riley, is this your sister? Woah! That's so cool. I've never seen you before." Barry smiled.

"How do you know my sister?" Liv asked.

"Teddy Bear you never told them?" Naldo asked.

"Mum told me to keep it a secret." I said.

"Told you what!?" Liv and Tyler said at the same time.

"I was adopted." I whispered.

"W-what?" Liv gasped.

"I was adopted, okay! The first 6 years I was here! Living here!"

"No. No, no, no you weren't! Riley you were with me-"

"Liv, do you remember every night I would go out and not come back till morning?" She nodded, "This is where I went. I didn't sleep in your house until I was about 8 years old. So for 7 years and 364 days, I slept here.
As soon as I was born I was put up for adoption. Liv, I've been in and out of this place so many times, I can't count on my fingers. People adopted me and that same day took me back. People hated me.
When your mum adopted me, my heart was already broken. She let me stay in the orphanage until I was ready. Every night she would take me here. My home. In the morning she would come and pick me up.
Do you know when she died, I thought I would have to come back to this place. That message I got, killed me. I never want to live here again. I wanted to come here and see my friends again. These guys looked after me. I looked after them. Barry and Ronaldo are my family. They have always been.
I never met my real mother or father. I probably never will. And to be honest, I don't ever want to. Are you happy? You got your answers!" I finished my rant and stormed off to the bathroom.

Liv//

I looked at Tyler who looked back at me.

"I-I, she-"

"I know."

"She's not my real sister. My whole life... A lie."

"Liv-"

"Ty, don't you see, everytime she cried, it was more than just the pain there. There was more behind it. Those tears have 8 more years behind it!"

He didn't say anything. Well, what could he say?

"Come on, let's actually find some kids to play with." I sighed.

He nodded and followed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Well, the truth's out...
Riley's adopted...
How does it feel guys?

That rant Riles did was long! Dang I don't know how my thumbs haven't fallen off yet...

Song of the UPDATE !!

I also did Naldo and Barry because they are actually so cute.

Don't be a silent reader xD