Oh, I'm baaad girl

Cameron//

"I will not tolerate such behaviour!" Blah blah blah! Principle Franklin has been going on like this for at least 45 minutes. Just shut up! The reason me, Chase, Oscar and Kannis are in here was because someone grassed on us about Liv and Riley. Why do I get a feeling it was Alex? 

What the hell is his problem anyway? Why was he sticking up for Liv and Riley anyway, mostly Riley. 

"Principle Franklin if I may," Kannis stopped to make sure he was able to continue. Principle F let him proceed, "can you just get to the punishments because this is getting boring, with all due respect."

He just sighed, "A month of detentions, break, lunch and an hour after school everyday." We all groaned. We hate after school detentions. The teacher always falls asleep, there's no literally no point in showing up.

"You may leave. Any more of this despicable behaviour, your after school detentions turn into 3 hours worth every day!" He threatened. Ooh, I'm so scared. We just leave after Mr. Sleepyhead is sound asleep.

We stepped out of the Principle's office, lunch had just started. As we walked, people cleared the way out of our path. That's right, we ruled the school. Call us cliché, whatever, we prefer badass. 

Alex walked past us, his arm around Riley. I gave him a dirty look, "What's with the look, Brooks?" He asked.

"Why are you going off with her?" I spat, coldly.

"Because, you don't understand what's happened to her. She lost her mother and father on the same day. And what do you go and do? Fricken make the situation WORSE! Cameron just piss off!" I rolled my eyes at this. Like I haven't had that conversation before.

"Come on, Rie. Lets go." He sighed. 

Liv//

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Liv! It's me!" A deep-ish voice said on the other end of the line.

"I'm sorry who is this?" 

"Um, Tyler?"

"Tyler who?" Who was this guy?

"Are you being serious, Olivia? Tyler, Riley's best mate. Are you trying to piss me off?" He asked.

"Listen, 'Tyler' I don't know who you are or how you know my sister-" Josh snatched my phone off me.

"Tyler, bro!" He greeted.

"Really? No way! Liv lost her memory. Car crash. When you get here, I'll tell you the full story. So when're you coming, mate?" Rainbows shined in his eyes. (I know that isn't the phrase, but I couldn't think of what it was! Ples don't kill me XD)

"5 tonight? Oh my God, see you then. By Ty!" He hung up and turned to me, "We need to find Riley."

***

"What? When!?" Riley exclaimed.

"Tonight at 5," I was so excited! Tyler's coming back! 

"Why's he coming back?" Suddenly she didn't seem so happy.

"He said he didn't like London. Why, what's wrong?" I frowned.

"It's just that, he left without saying goodbye to me. Clearly he's not coming back to see me." 

"Rie," I began.

"No, Josh. Why? I wanna know why he just left me here! I at least deserve to know!" She wiped her eyes. 

"Rie? You okay?" A gentle voice came from behind me. I forgot Liv was there.

"I-I, yeah. I j-just need some time." She walked away and back to Alex who was waiting on the other side of the cafeteria.