I Coughed "Stalker"

Chapter 61- I Coughed "Stalker"

*-*-*-*-*-*

Liv//

"Tyler! Stay here!" I screamed.

"I'll be fine!" He sighed.

"Riley has put her full trust on me and I won't disappoint her." I said, stubbornly.

"Liv can I please get my lunch?"

"Riley brought some for you." I handed him pizza and chips.

"I wanted beans!" He complained.

Sighing, I handed him my lunch and I started eating his.

"What the hell! Get off!" I heard Chase yell. Speaking of which, I still need to talk to him and Josh. . .

"Oh, hey Princess." Chase winked at me and I felt myself going red as I gave a small wave.

Riley left the classroom--yes classroom-- to go and get the rest of our friends.

After 10 minutes, everyone was here and the "meeting" started.

"I need you all safe. Don't talk to strangers. Don't walk across rodes without anyone there. Don't get shot. Don't die!" Riley said and I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and made sense of what Riley was saying, "Okay, Riley's mum died by a speeding car and Riley's brother, Vincént almost died as well. Ronaldo and Barry have been kidknapped and Riley is desperetly trying to find out who has done it. She doesn't want anyone else to leave her so please stay safe. And Josh can I speak to you outside?"

Everyone "ooh'd" as we walked outside the classroom.

"What's up?" Josh leaned against the lockers.

"Listen Josh. . ." I trailed.

"You're breaking up with me?" He asked.

"H-how did you know?"

"Because when people start of with "Listen" and their name it usually means they wanna break up." He explained.

"Are you upset or angry?" I asked.

"No, not really. I wanted to talk to you, too because well, we worked better as friends; it was less. . . awkward." Josh admitted.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much. And I'm sure there will be another girl that would be less awkward to be with." I chuckled and Josh chuckled.

"Friends?" He stook out his hand.

"Best friends." I shook his hand.

"Right, go off to your Chase." He rolled his eyes, but grinned while I turned a crimson red.

I opened to door and everyone fell onto the floor, "I thought better of you all." I shook my head while Josh laughed.

"Ha! I freaking knew it! Liv will you be my girlfriend?" Chase asked while he was on the floor.

I giggled, "Yeah."

**

Naldo//

"Barry?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"I don't like it here." I admitted.

"Me neither." Barry sighed.

"When we get out, can we go to Starbusts?"

"Yeah, Ronaldo, we can go to Starbursts." Barry chuckled.

"I can hear whispering!" That bitch sang.

"Why are you keeping us here?" Barry asked.

"Because you're friends with Riley. Best friends. Like family to her. She loves you more than life itself. And it's killing her she doesn't know where you are." She smirked, evilly.

"But why us?" I asked.

"Are you stupid or deaf?" She asked.

"Neither." I shrugged.

"Why do you hate Riley so much?" Barry asked.

"Because, she's popular, she has a good boyfriend and she has everything."

"You have a boyfriend."

"Yes, but he's not as good as Tyler. Tyler brings her flowers, chocolates, texts her goodnight, every fuçking night! My boyfriend barely even gives me flowers. Like once every two weeks!"

"Just ask him to give you flowers, stupid." I said in a durr tone.

She gave me a dirty look. The reason I keep saying she is because I don't remember her name. It will come to me soon.

"Because that's begging. And I'm not a beg."

"Pshh, whatever. So basically, you're torching Riley because you're jealous?" Barry said.

"Shut up, Barry." She said through gritted teeth.

"How do you know my name! I don't even know yours!"

"I know everything about you and you and Riley." She pointed towards me and Barry.

I coughed and said "stalker".

"What did you say?" She asked coldly.

"I said," I coughed and said "stalker" again.

"You're lucky you're still alive, Ronaldo." She shot daggers with her eyes at me.

"Yo, Roberts! I need you!" A man shouted from behind her.

Roberts. . . I know a few people who's last name is Roberts and know Riley.

My cousin, Barry's sister, a girl in the orphanage and I'm pretty sure one of Riley's friend has a last name Roberts. . . oh yeah and also my grandma. . . she got divorced and moved away to England.

Only one way to find out. . .

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ooooh, who do ya think it is?

Very secretive. . .

Song of the UPDATE !!

Don't be silent reader ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌