Pranks

Riley//

I slipped into Luke's bed and wrapped my arms around him. Mikey did the same. He didn't move a muscle. We had to up our game. I had an idea.
I mouthed to Mike one minute
I crept out of bed, ran downstairs and grabbed the whipped cream.
Yeah, baby!
I shook it on put some on my hand. When I came back Michael was drawing on Luke's face. I held my laugh in. I gave Luke a cream mustache. Is that spelt right? Idek. XD
Luke stirred, however didn't wake up. I whip-creamed Luke's eyebrows. I read some of the things Mikey had written.
Rikey rules. I love Mike. Riley rules. My quiff is always messy.
Aww gawd. Luke's eyes fluttered open and me and Mike bolted out of his room.
"RILEY! MICHAEL!" He screamed. He chased after us and our laughing slowed us down. Only a little bit.
"Keep up, Riley, babe!" Mike laughed.
"I'm trying." I picked up my pace even more. I caught up to him.
"You're quick." He panted.
"I did cross country." I answered, panting too.
"Is he still chasing us?" I asked, getting tired and before I knew it, I was lifted off my feet.
"Put me down, you big meany!" I said, laughing.
"After what you did? Nope." He smirked. Luke carried me to the pool.
"If you're dunking me in, you're coming in with me." I stated.
"I know." He nodded.
He threw me in and jumped in after me. I splashed around a lot. I was never the best swimmer in school.
"Can you swim, doll?" Luke asked, holding me.
"Not really." I admitted.
"Jump on, doll." Luke turned so I could get on his back, which I gladly did.
We went inside and everyone stared at us.
"How was your swim?" Calum smirked.
"I enjoyed it. What about you, doll?" Luke grinned.
I rolled my eyes.

Ashton//

Insert a Smash! And a Scream!
I jolted up and looked around the room. My bathroom light was on. What happened.
I jumped out of bed and into the bathroom.
Liv was there on the floor, Calum holding her. Blood leaking from her arm. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her arm.
"What happened?" I asked, frantically.
"Well, we came into your bathroom while you were sleeping and had a very good plan, and we found an empty glass bottle, smashed it on the floor, made Liv scream. She lay down on the floor and pretended to be hurt, we put ketchup on her arm and made it look like blood, just so we could wake you up." Calum answered quickly.
I slowly picked up the towel and hit Calum with it.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING WORRIED I WAS? ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COULD'VE DONE?! AND LOOK AT MY TOWEL! MY FLOOR IS A MESS! URGH CALUM YOU'RE SUCH A-"
"Genious? Yeah, I know." Calum butted in.
Liv was laughing her socks off.
"And you missy," I pointed to her, "Don't do that. I was so worried."
"Aww, Ashy, don't worry." Liv smiled hugging me. I kissed her forehead and we all went into the kitchen.
I saw Luke and Riley in the pool, with their clothes on. They came inside, dripping.
"How was you're swim?" Calum smirked.
Idiot.
"I enjoyed it. What about you doll?" Luke grinned at Riley, who just rolled her eyes.
"Come on. Go get dressed. We have to go soon, you know." Michael whined.
I looked over to him, he was still wearing his pj's.
*cough cough*
Mike looked down and blushed a deep red.
He bolted upstairs while we laughed at him.
Luke and Riley followed after him.