Always a Bestie? & Tags

Chapter 50- Always a Bestie & Tags

*-*-*-*-*-*

Tyler//

I walked out of science. Boring, shitty science.

"Yo, Ty! You coming bro?" Alex shouted.

"Just gotta get somert out my locker." I shout back over my shoulder.

Swinging my house keys around my finger-- that's right, I got my old house back-- I opened my locker.

I took out the dozen, yellow roses I bought this morning for Queenie. I gonna give those to her later, maybe ask her to he my girlfriend.
*insert wiggling of the eyebrows*

"Erm...excuse me?" A quiet voice asked behind me.

I put the flowers down and turned around, "Yeah, how can I help you?" I smiled.

My smile immediatly dropped when her lips touched mine and I was pushed back onto the lockers.

I tried to push her away and I did--for about 2 seconds...

"Kiss me!" She mumbled.

I didn't. I couldn't. All that was on my mind was this weirdo kissing me and what would Riley think.

She kicked me, hard, so I started kissing her back. We continued to "make out" until a voice I love spoke.

"Tyler?" It sounded so heartbroken.

"Riley, it's not what it looks like!" I pleaded.

"That's such a cliché thing to say." And just like that, she bolted off.

Angry, I turned back to the girl that kissed me, "Who are you!"

"I'm Jasmin, and thank you for doing that for me. I really hate that girl." She smirked.

"You're a bitch! I just lost my best friend!" I spat and sprinted after her, "Riley? Riley! Please let me explain!"

I saw Ashton's car drive off. I need to get my Riley back.

Liv//

"Bowling! Whoo hoo!" I cheered.

Riley was sat, taking sips from her Dr. Pepper can.

"Come on, Riles. Cheer up. Forget about what he did with that whore." I gave her another hug before giving her a bowling ball.

She gave me a weak smile and bowled the ball down the lane.

"Strike!" The computer said.

"Beginners luck." Luke scoffed. Wow he's competitive.

"You wish." She smirked.

Ashton bowled his ball and got an 7 and a 1 in his second bowl.

"Well done, Ash." I patted him on the back and he handed me a ball, "Good luck, Sunshine."

I took a deep breath and bowled the ball. I hit 9/10 pins down. Actually gutted. But I got a spare.

At the end of the game, it was between Riley and Luke. Whoever hit the most pins down, wins.

Luke went first and got 8 pins down.
Riley had to beat 8 pins to win.

She bowled and got..... A strike!

We all cheered and Luke gave her a clap, "Well played, baby doll. Next time, though, you're gunna lose!"

"We'll see about that, Lukey Pukey." She smirked.

**

We drove back home, but not after stopping for Nandos.
On the doorstep was about 6 dozens of yellow roses, a banner on the door saying I'm sorry Queenie and a boy dressed in a suit holding a single white rose.