Durr

Chapter 34- Durr

Alex//

"Good morning, class. I am your substitute teacher, Miss Flora. I will be teaching you today because your usual teacher isn't here."

Well, if you're here because our normal teacher wasn't in, why else would you be here? Sometimes, adults are so stupid, I wonder why they think they can boss us around.

"So, firstly, I will check if you are all here."
We were sat in alphabetical order, so I was closer to the end than the front.

"Katy Adams?"

"Here, miss."

"Daniel Brown?" "Yeah, here." Etc.

Soon, she said my name.

"Alex McKay?"

"Present." I said, I looked around the room and saw Liv wasn't in the class.

"Daisy Millward?" "Here."

"Thomas Oaks?" "Sup." He smirked, while Miss Flora only rolled her eyes.

"Olivia Whitehead?" Miss looked up when she saw Liv wasn't here.
"Is Olivia Whitehead here? She was marked in for registration." The teacher pushed her glasses up her nose to stop them from falling.

The door swung open, to reveal Liv and Chase was there with her.

"Sorry, I'm late. I got caught up. Bye, Chase." She smiled, waving him off.

"Okay, no problem. Maya Yarwood?"

"Yes, Miss Flora." She was such a teacher's pet.

"And, Vincent Young?" She looked up to the back of the class. Vince sat alone at the back and the girl who normally sits next to me is off for the week on holiday with her family.

"Vincent, how about you and Alex move together. You two look lonely." Well, it could've been worse.

I moved to the back next to him.

"Perfect. Right guys, today you will be writing a creative story about anything you wish. You must include a lot of description, a metaphor, personification, similes and at least 4 characters.
You can include pictures if you want however, you must do the writing first." She nodded, "Can I have some volunteers to hand out these A3 pieces of paper?"

Instantly, Maya raised her hand however Tom shouted, "I volunteer as tribute!"

That got the class laughing. Even Miss Flora had to chuckle, "Very well, Thomas, here you go."

Tom stood up from his seat and handed out the paper.
"You coming rugby after school?" He asked when he reached mine and Vince's table.

"Course, plus I need to talk to Cameron." I added rolling my eyes.

"Him and his girl drama." Tom also rolled his eyes, "Catch you later, Al."

"You too, Tommy." I smirked.

"Don't call me that." He winced.

"Don't call me, Al then." I winked as he rolled his eyes, walking away.

*

To be quite honest, I am very proud of what of I have done. The writing and picture. Not to brag, but I'm a bit of a artist when it comes to drawing.

I looked over at Vince's work, his looked even better than mine, "Woah!" I stared in awe at Vincent's work.

"What, this little thing?" He chuckled, "I can do much better than this; this is only a quick doodle."

"For a quick doodle, that is fricken awesome!"

Maya and Liv turned around to see what I was talking about.
"Wow, Vincent, you really out did yourself this time." Maya smiled.

"Thanks, Maya, and call me Vince. I really don't like Vincent." He smiled back.

Chatter started to go around in our group of four. Vince talking to Maya, and I was talking to Liv.

"So, what's going on with you and Chase?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. I mean, we've been seen a lot together but I don't know if we're 'together' if you understand what I mean?" Liv pursed her lips together.

"Do you like him? Like, 'like like' him?" I pushed.

"That's a lot of likes and, I guess. I think he likes me, too." A smile pulling on her lips.

"But what about Josh? I think he likes you, too." I really didn't think her and Chase suited, not being mean or anything.

"Yeah, but, I'm a bit confused at the moment, I just want to let things play out before I make a decision."

"I just think Josh deserves a chance, after all the nice things Josh has done and all the horrible things Chase has done, I don't understand why you choose him over Josh." I shrugged.

"I've not chosen anyone yet, I just think that maybe-" RINGGGG!!!!

The bell rang for the end of first lesson.

Tom//

"Hey, Alex, things looked pretty tense back there." I admitted.

"Yeah, it was pretty tense. What's our lesson now?" He asked.

"Computing science with Mr. Gray." I groaned.

"Urgh! I can't stand Mr. Gray, he's so boring!" Alex sighed putting his head on my shoulder.

Chuckling, I put my arms around Al's shoulder as we walked towards boring Computing Science.

*

"Thomas, are you even listening?" Mr. Gray shouted.

"Yeah, something about computing science." I mumbled.

The whole sniggered as I smirked and rested my head back in my hands.

"Thomas!" He shouted.

"Hi, Mr. Gray." I said, tiredly.

"Pay attention and go to sleep earlier than you do." Mr. Gray shook his head and continued on speaking.

"Psst, Tom." Someone hissed.

I looked up to see Alex calling me. I shrugged as if to say yeah-what's-up?

"You owe me lunch!" Alex whispered.

That woke me up straight away, "What are you on about?"

"Remember we made a bet that you lost and you owe me lunch." Alex said it so seriously, I almost believed it.

"Are you messing with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was waking you up because you need to learn to pay attention." He smirked.

"Yes, mother." I rolled my eyes and turned to where Mr. Gray was standing.

"...So how do you protect bugs from coming interferring?"

"Sir," I raised my hand, "This is year 7 stuff."

"Oh really? What's the answer then Tom?"

"You get a firewall or something to protect it." I said in a 'dur' tone.

"Well done." He muttered.

*

"Have you seen Alex?" Liv came up to me and asked.

"Err, yeah. He was talking to Mr. Gray last time I saw him." I shrugged.

What was that about?

**************************
Do you like random chapters like that.

Sorry to all you Losh fans out there. I know I promised a Losh chapter, but I'm working on it!!

#talex lool. Thats the best I can come up with. Do NOT judge me.

Don't be a silent reader XD