You're Gunna Kill Him!

Chapter 57- You're Gunna Kill Him!

*-*-*-*-*-*

*After The Show*

Ashton//

I walked backstage to find Tyler sat there with an ice pack to his eye.

"Tyler what happened?" I asked.

"A terrible excuse of a mother let her boyfriend beat the crap outta me." He scowled.

"And who's the terrible excuse of a mother?" I asked.

"My mother." He gritted through his teeth.

I lifted the ice pack off his eye and gasped, "Damn, that's some damage."

Tyler chuckled bitterely, "I know; Riley's pissed."

"Shit." I cursed, "We better keep her where we can see her so her anger can be contained."

"Where is Riley anyway?" He asked.

"LET ME GO! I NEED TO BEAT SOMEONE'S ASS!"

"There she is." Tyler let out a whole-hearted laugh and stood up.

Riley was put next to him, "Asswipe." She mumbled about the body guard called Jimmy.

"Sorry don't have one. Didn't think you'd need one this early." He winked and walked away while Tyler was left jaw dropped.

"He has these amazing comebacks, he needs to teach me." Riley smirked.

"Queenie, please don't go hurting anybody." I pleaded.

"Ash, some people are amazing, some people are cows and the cows need to be taught a lesson!" She made a fist and Tyler uncleanched them.

"Cows will be cows. You just gotta let the cows be cows. If they want to be abusive let them. But, if Tyler gets hurt again I'm calling the police." I said, sternly.

A slow clapping came from a few meters away.

We all turned in the direction of it and an evil chuckle was heard, "Ashton Fletcher Irwin that was a great speech. No, really it was."

"David Samuel Craven." I spoke icily.

"You know that weirdo?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, I knew him from high school. Wish I hadn't met the fuçker, to be honest."

"Oh, Tyler!" He grinned evily, "Is this your little girlfriend?"

Riley squeeze Tyler's hand.

"She really does look like a bad influence. Look at those shorts, might as well not be wearing them." He shrugged.

"Dude, stop looking at me you pedo!" Riley retorted.

"Ashton, are you letting her speak to me like that?" He fake gasped.

"I'll allow it." I shrugged.

"Come here, little girl." He snarled.

"Yup, I freaking called it! PEDO!" Riley yelled.

I snorted at David's face.

"What's so funny you little man-whore?"

"Man-whore?!" I snorted again, "Don't think you can say anything, mate."

"Actually, yeah I can."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." There was a 5 second silence before Riley spoke.