13.Ultron, Ultron, Ultron

"Stark!"

Tony looked quite shocked as he tried to look around, searching for something that wasn't there. "J.A.R.V.I.S.-"

"I'm sorry, I was asleep or I was in a dream," the robot interrupted.

"Reboot!" Tony ordered sternly. "Got a buggy suit."

The robot was in it's own world as it mumbled things to itself. "There was this- this terrible noise and I was tangled in-in...stings. Had to kill the other guy...he was a good guy."

Steve, now in professional mode, moved closer. Vex placed a hand on his bicep, stopping him. He looked back at her for a split second before he looked back at the robot. "You killed someone?" He asked, his voice stern.

"Wouldn't of been my first call, but, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices," it responded.

"Who sent you?" Thor asked, narrowing his eyes at the robot.

Instead of responding, the robot used a play-back. "I see a suit of armor around the world," Tony's voice was heard and everyone turned to him in shock.

"Ultron," Bruce breathed out, looking at the robot in disbelief.

"In the flesh," the robot began, "or no-not yet. Not this chrysalis, but I'm ready..."

As soon as he said this, Thor's grip on his hammer tightened. Maria took the safety off her gun and everyone else slowly got into fighting positrons.

"I'm on a mission," Ultron told them, standing up slowly.

"What mission?" Natasha asked warily.

"Peace in our time," Ultron answered, his gaze landing on Vex. Everyone else looked at her in confusion.

Steve pushed Vex out the way as the rest of the Iron Legion robots burst through the windows. He kicked the table, causing one of the robots to fly into it and Maria stood close by, shooting at anything that came her way.

Natasha and Bruce made their way over to the bar, hiding their. Natasha had picked up a gun and started shooting at the oncoming robots.

Sam and Rhodes, along with Tony, jumped over the railing, avoiding the robots. Thor stood his ground and swung his hammer at anything that came his way.

Clint was thrown into a shelf of nearby books, ending up in a nearby room. He got up quickly though and joined the action.

Vex found Steve's shield and held it with a smile. "Steve!" She shouted.

Steve quickly scanned the room to find her and when he did, he let out a breath of relief. Vex tossed him his shield and he easily caught it, swinging the item at a nearby robot.

Vex used her magic to take down most of the robots, her eyes burning brightly as she did so. It seemed as if all of the robots were headed her way and she was extremely confused.

Steve came to her side and hit a robot that had tried to sneak up behind her. Finishing the last one, Vex let out a breath of air.

"Thanks," she said in between breaths.

Steve nodded and looked her over quickly. He looked at everyone else, making sure they were all okay. Everyone's gaze turned to Ultron, who was pacing, as if he were waiting for them to finish.

"That was dramatic, I'm sorry," Ultron apologized. "I know you mean well, you just didn't think it through."

Vex stared at him in confusion as she moved closer to Steve, removing her heels. He looked over at her for a second, silently asking if she was okay, and she nodded.