21. Make Me

Don't blame me, blame -avengermoons because this wasn't my idea and I suck at writing smut this is my first time so sorry

It was the middle of the night, and once again, nightmares were the cause of Steve's insomnia. For the third time that night, he shot up out of his sleep, breathing heavily. He stared at his laps for a few moments, his mind replaying his nightmare repeatedly on a loop.

Just as Steve went to get out of bed, a soft hand was placed on his chest. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he looked to his left to see Vex with a concerned frown on her face. The blue eyed woman was wearing one of his shirts -he didn't remember giving her permission to wear it but he didn't actually mind- and her hair was tousled.

"Steve are you alright?" she questioned, keeping her voice low as to not wake anyone else up. "This is the third time."

Steve placed his head down in shame, letting out a sigh as he shook his head. "Yeah, yeah I know."

Vex's eyes glowed slightly, the brunette raising an eyebrow. "I can put you to sleep if you want."

Steve spared a glance in her direction. "That offer seems like it could be taken multiple ways."

She only shrugged in response, her eyes going back to their normal ocean blue shade as she pursed her lips. Steve didn't say another word as he threw the blankets off of his body and moved to get out of bed, ignoring Vex's sound if distaste.

"Steve, come back to bed right now," she ordered firmly, her voice a harsh whisper.

The blonde male didn't listen to her, choosing instead to get up. Vex held her tongue for a moment before she growled.

"Steven Grant Rogers I will not say this again, come back to bed this instant," Vex warned, her irises turning into a familiar shade of lilac.

Steve let out a small humorless chuckle as he looked over his shoulder in her direction. "Make me."

He held in his surprise when Vex appeared right in front of him and didn't get a chance to say anything, the brunette attaching her lips to his. Almost instantly, he went to push her away but he found himself unable to. Instead, he pulled her closer and allowed himself to be pushed onto the bed. He watched in silence, and slight adoration, as Vex straddled him, hesitating for a moment before she kissed him once more. The brunette easily slipped off Steve's shirt while he took off his bottoms leaving him only in his boxers.

The super soldier seemed slightly embarrassed, almost nude in front of Vex. But, the embarrassment was quickly filled with shock as she took off her -Steve's- shirt in one swift motion, leaving her completely bare as she stared down at him. His words were caught in his throat and he felt Vex's soft lips press against his again, his hands wrapping around her small waist.