Chapter Eight

Paisleys POV:

I decided I was going to go to the party anyway. I didn't need Eva to go with me. It does upset me though that she had to have Micah come with us. Why can't we just have girl time for once without Micah. Its whatever though.

I arrived at the party and was nervous to go up to the door but I had to. Maybe I would meet some other friends who would except me just like Eva did.

I walked up to the door and opened it. The party had already started and the music was blaring.

I saw alcoholic drinks and some party foods on a table. I looked around and saw that Zach guy who had invited me to the party and apparently he noticed me too.

He walked up to me and said, "Hey, I'm glad you came."

I smiled at him, He was so cute.

"I'm glad I came to." I replied blushing.

"Do you want to go upstairs where it's quieter and talk?" He asked as he was still smiling at me.

"Sure." I said and followed him up the stairs.

We walked into a room and it was filled with trophies from football, basketball, soccer, and many more.

"Is this your room?" I asked glancing around at the beautiful room.

"Yupp, you like?" He replied.

"Yeah, it's nice."

We sat on the bed and talked for a couple minutes until he pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

I kissed him back but pulled away suddenly. I was taken by surprise.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I've never... kissed anyone before." I replied blushing.

"Its okay, just follow my lead."

He leaned I'm again and kissed me harder than before. He started moving his hand up my skirt.

I pulled away from the kiss and got up off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Its just a little four play baby." He replied with a laugh and then three other guys came out of his closet.

"Nice joke." I said with tears starting to sting my eyes and went for the door.

I was grabbed by my hair and thrown onto the bed. I was kicking and screaming but one of the guys hit me in the face making me craddle the side.

Zach started ripping my clothes off and then crawled on top of me.

***

I sat up on the bed after the guys left the room. I felt numb and broken.

I noticed a cell phone on the night stand and grabbed it.

I called Eva, She was on her way here.

I sat on the bed for a bit longer and ran down the hall and ran into Mellisa.

"Watch it freak." She had said but I continued to run.

I saw Zach but pushed past him. He called my name but I ignored him and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Zach banged on the door for a minute, trying to get in but I wasn't letting him.

I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head down on them.

Why was this happening to me? Why me? I started crying, harder and harder.

"Paisley, open up Its Eva!" I heard Eva calling out.

I opened the door and clung to Eva. I didn't want to let go but she made me so she could look at me.

I told her that Zach and his friends had made me do things with them and Eva started crying.

Micah on the other hand ran downstairs. He screamed in zachs face and then hit him, making Zach fall to the ground.

All the sudden I heard Eva screaming and running down the stairs to try and get Micah off of Zach.

Kill him, Micah. I was screaming in my head. What he did to me is unforgivable.

Then all the sudden Eva flew into the wall. Micah had pushed her again. I wanted him dead to. He's hurting my best friend I've ever had.

***

Hey guys I also decided I would do a couple POVs in for Paisley too!

Please

Like

And

Comment!

Thank you! Lots of love!