Chapter Eighteen

(Prom Night)

Paisley and I were already to go. Paisley had on a red tulle dress that sparkled. She looked absolutely beautiful. I wore the same dress except black. They were strapless and went to our knees. Paisleys hair was in a bum and mine was curled and put to the side.

I was so nervous I about puked. I've never went to the prom and I've never been asked.

There was a knocking at the door which made me even more nervous. Beatrice opened the door and Luke and Chris were standing in the doorway. They both looked in awe as they looked at us.

"I want to take pictures before you guys go." Beatrice said as she got out her disposable camera she had bought.

First she took couple pictures and then a couple group pictures.

We finally got to walk out the door and there was a black limo. Chris and Luke went half and half on it.

"You guys didn't have to do this." I said and smiled.

I have never been in a limo before. Hell I haven't been in a nice vehicle ever.

Luke took my hand and led me down the sidewalk to the limo. No one has ever done anything like this for me before.

***

When we arrived at the prom the music was blaring and people were dancing. I saw Micah and Cheyenne in the corner and it looked like Cheyenne was bored and mad.

I pulled my attention away from them and back to Luke who looked handsome as ever.

A slow song came on and look took my hand once again and pulled me out into the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"You look beautiful." Luke said as he stared into my eyes.

I blushed like always and said, "and you look handsome."

We continued to dance and I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. It was nice.

"Will you be my girl?" Luke asked out of nowhere.

I pulled my head up and looked up at him. I didn't understand why he would want to be with me.

"Why?" Is all I could seem to say.

"Because your beautiful, nice, sweet, down to earth, and a lot more things. When I'm with you I feel something I've never felt before." He replied smiling down at me.

I smiled back and said, "yes, I'd live to be your girl." And he leaned down and kissed me.

Micah must of saw because he came over to us and pushed Luke backwards.

"Micah! Stop!" I screamed at him and he pushed me back into Luke.

"Hey man watch yourself. You don't put your hands on my girl." Luke said as he moved me behind him.

"Your girl? She's my girl!" Micah screamed in Luke's face. He was ruining a perfect night.

"What? I'm your girl Micah." Cheyenne said with sadness.

"No, I don't want you Cheyenne. " Micah said in his cold voice.

"You said you loved me.. every time we made love." She said, trying not to cry.

"See if you really wanted to be with me Micah Then why did you sleep with her?" I said getting pissed off that my night is being ruined.

"You stupid bitch!" Micah screamed at Cheyenne and smacked her in the face.

Before Luke could do anythig, Mr. Carver came over with security guards and removed Micah from the school.

"Cheyenne, are you okay?" Asked as I went to help her.

"I'm fine. Leave me alone." She said and ran out of the room.

I kind of felt bad for Cheyenne. Micah made her believe that he loved her and I could tell she did love him.

***

"I'm sorry Micah ruined our night." I said to Luke as he walked me to my door.

"Its okay, it's not your fault." He said and hugged me tight.

I just smiled at him and kissed him goodnight.

"Oh my gosh! You guys kissed!" Paisley shrieked when we got in the house.

"Yeah we're kind of sort of dating now." I smiled.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you!" Paisley shrieked again and started jumping up and down.

"What about you and chris?" I asked trying to get the subject off of me.

"I'm pretty sure he likes me and he knows I'm pregnant but he hasn't asked me out yet." She replied still excited.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked her as we started to get into our pajamas.

"It was amazing, besides Micah. Did you have a good time?"

"It was awesome besides Micah of course. I kind of feel bad for Cheyenne even though she's a bitch."

"Yeah, I do to."

"Let's get to bed, it's late." I said and went into my bedroom.