Chapter 13

Hey guys! Yeah, I’m sorry about my not uploading for a while, but whenever I tried to upload, wattpad would be incredibly slow so I gave up for a while.

So, here’s the chapter I wanted to give you guys

NOTE THIS THOUGH:

This is not exactly how my original chapter went out, so don’t complain or anything and NO, I don’t have a story plan of right now. I’m simply winging it.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Lionstar sat up on his bed of moss, shaking his head clear of his dreams. He recalled an image of Bluestar, heavily taunting him; Bonebreaker was in the background, attacking a gray-pelted cat.

“Lionstar!” called out Thornwhisker from the doorway.

“Enter,” Lionstar replied loudly, and Thornwhisker’s massive body pushing through the crack. He dipped his head in respect to Lionstar. “You needed something Thornwhisker?”

“Yes, Lionstar, I just wanted to let you know that some new cats have joined DarkClan,” Thornwhisker informed Lionstar, as Lionstar sat there pondering.

“From where do these cats come from?” Lionstar quietly asked, as he was gently gripping the ground with his claws.

“Well, one of the cats where from RIverClan, there was a rogue, and also a couple from WindClan,” Thornwhisker clarified. Lionstar nodded, clearly dismissing Thornwhisker. Following his leader’s wish, Thornwhisker departed, until Lionstar called him back.

“Thornwhisker, can you send me Bramblepaw?”

“Sure Lionstar,” Thornwhisker agreed, padding away.

“Lionstar, you wanted me?” Bramblepaw’s strong voice called from outside the door.

“Yes, come in Bramblepaw,” Lionstar replied, relaxing a bit more as his son’s familiar scent came wafting in through the doorway.  Bramblepaw sat down opposite to Lionstar, looking at him with a puzzled expression on his face as Lionstar remained quiet.  “Bramblepaw, I need to go visit Moonstone, and I am aware that a cat from StarClan has also requested your presence. So, let’s go.”

“Right now?” Bramblepaw asked startled.

“Yes, right now. But hurry up and go get some travelling herbs. I’m not sure you have enough stamina to go on this trip with me, so I want you to go eat some.  Hurry along,” Lionstar shooed, and Bramblepaw quickly padded out. Lionstar slowly followed him, meeting Rippleclaw outside.

“Rippleclaw, when Thornwhisker comes back from his hunting patrol, I need you to tell him that he’s in charge. I have been recently called to Moonstone.”

“Alright Lionstar, and do you want me to come with you?” Rippleclaw replied.

“No, I don’t think we need it, but if we don’t come back from Moonstone by sunset of tomorrow, then go ahead and send a search party after us,” Lionstar joked.

“I’m pretty sure you won’t need it,” Rippleclaw teased, and Bramblepaw emerged from the medicine cat’s den,

“Silverkit’s on patrol and I couldn’t figure out the proper ingredients, so we might as well go,” Bramblepaw said, shaking his head strongly so you could hear his neck crack, but he seemed unaffected by it.