#1

You and your boyfriend stiles got in a big fight. Youv stayed home from school for days and your no longer that mad at him for kissing Lydia you just miss him. But he might like her more and you don't want to ruin anything they might have despite wether your sad and miserable without him. You'd do anything for him if it makes him happy. You haven't slept in days or ate and you probly look like a hot mess. You slipt on shoes and threw your hair into a messy bun not caring what you looked like. Nothing mattered anymore. You went to school all mopi and didn't talk to any of your pack all though your just human. You couldn't help but see all the adorable couples everywhere kissing hugging holding hands. You remember stiles and how you and him used to do all that lovey dovy stuff and how that's all over now. Eventully it was the end of the day and you made your way home and plopped onto your bed. Your heart hurt worse the more you thought about stiles. It felt as if someone stabbed you in the heart with a knife and twisted it. Yoh began to cry uncontrollably and couldn't stop. It just hurt to bad. Tears ran down your face. Yoh saw a picture next to your bed of you and stiles happy together with his arm rapped around your waist. You snifled and still cried then your eyes saw your car keys on the desk next to the picture. You gave it a thought and quickly grabbed your keys and ran out the door jumping into your car. You turned your car on as it roared to life. You pulled out of your driveway and speed off to stiles your heart still aching and tears sliding down your face. It began poring hard and thunder roared loudly making you cry more. You stoped at the end of the driveway. You steped out of your car quickly and walked slowly and hesitantly towards the door. I stood in the poring rain and waited at the front door. You began to get soaked as you stared blankly at the doors. The rain dripped down your face leaving it hard to see you were still crying. You finaly got the courage to knock on the door. You waited and there was no answer. You sighed as your heart hurt worse with an unbearable pain as you turned and began walking back to your car. That is untill you heard the door open and a almost silent voice say your name.
"Y/n." He whisperd.
You turned to see a messy haired stiles in pajamas. You ran at him then jumped on him rapping your arms around around his neck. Hugging him tightly.
"I'm so sorry I was stupid I got mad at you for kissing Lydia I had no right or so I think I don't care I just want you back I miss you so much stiles I love you please just give me another chance and and and.." I studered staring at him but I was shut up by his lips meeting mine.
Our lips moved in perfect harmony together. We pulled away and our foreheads were touching. I let out a slight lagh.
"That was a nice way of telling me to shut the hell up." I laghed out of breath but laghing quitly.
"You did nothing wrong you had the right to be mad and I'm sorry and I love you too." He smiled.
He pulled me into his house and rapped his arms around me as we cuddled on the couch together. I snuggled into his chest and drifted into a deep sleep.