#4

You were in class and the guy that has the biggest crush on you so big that it kinda scares you sat next to you in the back of the classroom. Your boyfriend stiles was in a different class because your In an advanced algebra. You sat thinkin about stiles and sketching his name on a piece of paper in your notebook.
"Y/n care to answer the question." Your grouchy male teacher called on you Noticing you weren't paying attention.
"Ah what's the question." You asked awkwardly.
"Care to show the class what your drawing." He asked snatching the notebook.
"Please dont." You begged.
But before he gave it the slightest thought he had it on the elmo and there it was my drawing of stiles and his name written in many different ways on the bottom. You sank in your seat as everybody laughed and oood. You blushed and looked at your desk as everybody continued laughing at you.
"Pay attention more in Class next time." The teacher smirked slamming your notebook back in front of you.
You noded and closed your notebook fast.
"Psssss y/n." A whisper came from the guy next to your desk.
You turned to look at him. He went to talk but he was inturupted by the bell rining. Everybody left the room including the teacher to go home. You got up put your notebook in your backpack swung it on your shoulder and went to leave but the guy grabbed your wrist and turned you around.
"I think about you I have pictures of you to." He opened his backpack and grabbed his phone.
He went into his gallery and showed you pictures of you he had.
"There a bit different from the ones you have of stiles but I like you alot." He looked at you with crazy in his eyes.
"Um no efence but these are kinda of creepy and stalkerish do you know we're I live." You asked awkwardly seeing a picture of you in your room from your window.
"Maybe it is but I don't really care I love you." He threw the phone across the room and came close to you.
"No stop I don't like you like that I like stiles." You yelled slightly.
He grabed you forcfully and pulled you close to him and tried to kiss you. You kicked his shin and went to run but he grabbed your arm and began to pull you back. You screamed.
"Stop someone help me please help."
He put his hand over your mouth and held a knife to your neck.
"Shut up." He scuffed angrily.
Cold metal of a gun was pushed to your head and he took his hand off of your mouth and backed towards the door still pointing the gun at you. Your breath was in easy and you were terrified about what was gonna happen. He shut the door and locked it then began to walk towards you slowly with a smirk.
"Help somebody help me." You began to scream as tears rolled down your face.
He ran at you and covered your mouth.
"Shut up you stupid bitch I tried nice guy but it didn't work so now here's bad guy you made me this way you could have chose to be with me but you went and got with stilinski well here we are still wish you were with him now." He laughed angrily and crazily.
A body slamed into the door but it didn't open the door nob jiggled. Stiles face pressed agenst the glass of the door then he saw you with the gun pressed to your head and the guy trying to take off your shirt and trying to kiss you. You head butted the guy as hard as you could.
"Stiles." You screamed still crying in fear.
You went to run but the guy pulled you back even angrily than before. This time he threw you to the ground onto your back and straddled you. You tried to get away but he held you down forcfully. You heard stiles yelling from outside the door.
"Y/n get off her you dick y/n baby hold on." He yelled.
Suddenly the door nob broke off and the door slamed open and in ran stiles. He ran at the guy and kicked him off of you. You cried as stiles hit the gun out of the guys hand and began to punch him.
(So I'm thinking part two yes no let me know)