#6 (part.2)

Jenny's pov

I woke up and coughed up a bit of blood again. My entire body hurt and my throught stung. Stiles was gone I felt bad for him last night because he herd my doctor talking with me about the time I have left. Which was two days I can die at any time because we caught the cancer to late. I hate having to leave stiles on this earth alone this early but I'll defenetly watch over him and slap Lidia whenever she's mean to stiles without her even knowing. I chuckled at my own thought. My stumic growled loudly signaling I was hungry but I can't keep anything down or can I taste anything and nothing sounds good. I got up slowly to go to the bathroom. I groaned as my body ached. I heard the door open and almost fell but arms rapped around me and caught me before I hit the ground. I looked up and saw stiles.
"Hey thanks." I chuckled.
"Yeah I um I brought Scot." He fakily smiled since I was laughing.
"Oh so another person to see me in my best times." I joked knowing I looked like crap.
Stiles smiled at that but I could still tell it was fake. Then from behind him I saw Scot looking at me wide eyed.
"Hello Scot." I laughed.
"Hey jenny you look um." He tried to think of a word.
"Like shit." I laughed.
He smiled.
"No you look fine." Stiles kissed my cheek.
I smiled liking the feeling of his kiss.
"Hey I have fucken cancer not a cold I look like shit and I know that." I laughed again.
Nobody else even smiled.
"I'll be back I'm gonna use the bathroom." I said walking on my own to the bathroom stumbling a little as it felt like my legs were going to give out.
I went to the bathroom then walked back to my bed feeling weak. I started to cough again but tried to hold it in but blood came out. And my throught stung worse. Stiles looked at Scot with a sad look. Scot noded. I felt my eyes getting heavy.
"So how longs do you have." Scot asked me.
"Um actually anytime now." I said sadly.
"Are you scared." He asked oddly like a servay.
"A little." I shrugged.
"Are you ready." He asked.
"Am I ready to die well of course not is anybody ever ready to die I'll be fine." I smiled sadly.
I yawned.
"Are you tired." Stiles asked stepping closer.
"A little I'd say no but considering I might just pass out I'll say a little." I joked.
I let my head fall and fell asleep.

Stiles POV:

I turned to scot after jenny fell asleep.
"See how bad it is please scot I love her help her." I begged him.
"Stiles I know you care about her but its not for sure that the bite will even save her this far into cancer you herd what people said it didnt save several people." He explained.
"But its worth a shot right it has a chance of working please scot I'm begging you please." I begged him staring at her body as he chest lifted up and down under the blanket so I knew she was breathing.
Scot let out s breath and noded as he walked up to her. He moved the blanket off her wrist and his eyes went red as his wolf fangs came out. He bit into her wrist but her face didn't even change like she wasn't in pain. I shrugged it off.
"Thank you." I thanked scot.
"Yeah but don't forget it might not work." He exclaimed.
"I know." I noded.
We sat for hours. Blood soaked the blanket that was over her where her wrist was bitten. I was to scared to move the blanket cause as long as I didn't look I could hold on to some hope that this will work. Then it started her heart rate on the meter started slowing down and then a straight line appeared with one long loud beeping noise. Her chest wasn't rising anymore. I felt tears slip down my face. I rushed over and tried to feel for a pulse but nothing.
"No no no you can't be gone jenny you can't." I cried out.
Scot put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around.
"I'm sorry." He apologized tears in his eyes as well as he then bro hugged me as I cried.
"She can't be gone it should have worked its not fair why her." I yelled out angrily slamming my hand on the bed side.
Then something happened. Jenny jumped up from her bed a bit.
"What the hell is going on what did I miss." She asked.
I pulled her into a tight hug.
"I'm hungry as hell." She said like her old self again.
I looked back at scott happily. I mouth the word thank you.
"Stiles stiles." She yelled laughing as she snapped her figures at me.
"Yeah." I asked.
"What the fuck is wrong with you I was sleeping and you scared the shit out of me." She yelled punching my shoulder harder than she meant to.
"I scared you you scared me." I laughed.
She gave me a confused look. I just laughed.
"Jenny I love you." I smiled happily.
She was about to say somthing but I gave her no time I smashed my lips into hers and sabered our kiss.
"Wait as much as i love this how did I scare you I was asleep." She asked confused.
I looked at Scott and he returned the look as we knew this wasn't gonna be easy to explain to her but that we had to.