#10

You and you awesome funny amazing boyfriend Dylan o Brien are gonna hang out today. You are in the car on the way to his house. You two decided to chill there for a bit before leaving. You sat on the couch waiting for him To come out of the bathroom. You watched the tv and then you heard a noise from outside. You went and peacked out the window to see a big party going on across the street. It was all the populure kids from our school. Stiles appeared behind you and rapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closte. He peaked over your shpuldetr to see what you were looking at.
"Oh no your not thinking what I think your thinking are you." He asked you.
You turned around and gave him a small sheepish smirk.
"No were not gonna crash that party."he said sturnly.

Two hours later...

Y

ou and stiles held hands as he entered the door to the big party. Stiles gripped your hand harder a bit nervous as you entered the house. He rubbed circles with your thumb and whispered in his ear.
"Its ok I promise I'm here to." You said softly.
He lightened up a bit. You sent him a smile. There was music blarring loudly and it was dark besides flashing colorful lights. There's was tons of teens drinking and dancing. You were wearing a black short tight dress that fit in well with the rest of the girls. Stiles was wearing his normal clothes that also fit in seeing as none of the guys were dressed up. You grabbed two cups off the counter and handed one of them the stiles as you chugged yours down him following. He coughed a bit not used to the taste of alcohol and. The feeling of it tingling the back of your throught. You couldn't help but chuckle at him and his cuteness. You dragged him to the dance floor and you started dancing with the rest of the people. Suddenly you were pushed.
"Were you invited to this party." A girl spat at you angrily and snotty.
"Last time I checked this isn't your party anyways so you don't have the right to kick me out even if you want to." You said back at her your anger rising.
"Hey I'm sorry she." Stiles was cut off by one of the cool guys in school.
"Hey what do you think your doing talking to my girl are they giving you trouble." The guy asked the girl.
Stiles sat blankly and a bit scared by the look in his eyes.
You felt bad for making him crash this party.
"Not him just her." The girl said like she was indecent while pointing at you.
The guy looked at you angrily.
"Thats no." Stiles was cut off once again by the guy grabbing the caller of his shirt and getting in his face.
"Control your little girlfriend or I will." He spat in stiles face.
You felt your blood boil in anger. You tapped the guys shoulder making him turn around then instantly put all your weight into punching him square in the nose with you fist. He instantly slapped you splitting your lips so that it bled but not to much. Stiles looked pissed. He turned the guy around forcefully then punched the guy yet again but this time sending him to the floor. You laughed a bit.
"I'd say not to hit a girl but that would make me a hypocrite seeing as I punched you." Stiles spat.
You grabbed his wrist and ran both of you out of the house and back across the street. You got to the door and dusted off his shirt where the guy touched him.
"I'm so sorry I got you into that." You appoligized.
He lifted your head and looked directly at my lip where it was bleeding a bit.
"He hit you I'm fine but your not." He sighed.
"Hey it was kinda hot how you hit that guy and stuff you know and I'm fine." You said with a smirk.
"I swear your my little trouble maker." He said pecking you lightly on the lips.

Hey guys sorry to bother you again with another authors note but I thought I would say sorry if this chapter isn't the best I just wanted to publish a chapter seeing as I haven't in awhile so here it is I hope you enjoyed it at least a little I'd like to thank every single one of you for reading, voteing, and commenting I love all of you so much but that's all for now I guess byyeeeee......