#2

You are on your way to your boyfriend stiles house. You were wereing your awsome ear buds you just got for Christmas. Your were listening to please don't go girl by to be one. You are a good dancer but you were just dancing stupidly for fun. You went to stiles house to give him homework from today since he missed school. I nicked on the door for no answer but it was unlocked and I let myself in. I walked up the stairs to his door. I opened the door the his room and took out my ear buds to hear the song wanna be playing. I closed the door and my mouth dropped open as my eyes widend. I saw stiles in a purple v cut shirt and makeup on and lip sinking wannabe. I watched weirded out. He turned around then back at the computer he was recording on. He stoped recording and shut off the computer and turned back to me giving me a awkward look and trying to play it cool scratching the back of his neck while clearing his throught.
"Um is that my shirt." You asked pionting at the shirt he was whereing.
"Oh um yeah I borrowed it um here you can have it back." He Began to take it off.
"No no no I realy think it's your color I mean you'll tell me what you want you really really want." You laghed teasing him.
He blushed and you laghed harder.
"So I have to get with your friends now and make it last forever because friendship never ends." You laughed even more clenching your stumic as he gave you an irritated look.
"But let's get this straight I do not give taken is way to easy." You laghed falling on the bed still clenching my stumic.
He grabed a pillow from next to the chair and threw it at you hitting you in the head.
"OK ok ok I'm sorry." You stoped laghing holding your head were he hit you.
He walked into the bathroom and cleaned the makeup of his face then took off your shirt. He walked out back into the room still shirtless he grabbed a shirt from his dresser and went to put it on but you ran up to him quickly grabing it. He gave you a smirk and you threw on his shirt the put your hat on backwards. You whipped out your phone and went to take a video. You began recording and turned on the song I just had sex and lip synced it. He laghed and you finished it. You posted it on YouTube being as you are a YouTuber. He hugged you.
"There you happy now I did it to." You smiled at him.
"Ohhh I love you." He laghed kissing your forhead still hugging you tightly.
"So what you want for supper." He asked.
"I'll tell you what i want what I really really want." You teased causing him to step back away from you dropping his head sighing.
"seriously" He sighed shaking his head looking disappointingly at the ground still.

. .

I laghed so much writing this one lol anyways hope yoh enjoyed byeee!!!!!